AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NOT GETTING PAID AND LOG IN ISSUES

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2019
im having serious issues with the two step verification on chaturbate! most of the time it doesnt send me the code and if it does it tells me the code is wrong. i email support and they tell me i have to verify my identity and when i do they email back saying they have taken the two step verification off my account but i still cant log in. i have so many emails back and forth with no help. and about 3 weeks ago i changed my account and routing number on cb and they told me that the next daily payout i send would go in as normal...and whenever i send a daily payout its always been there the next night unless its the weekend. well ive now been waiting 2 weeks on a little over 2400$ and they keep telling me its coming and NOTHING. i have send shirley direct messages and chaturbate support and they are now not responding. HELPP

im having serious issues with the two step verification on chaturbate! most of the time it doesnt send me the code and if it does it tells me the code is wrong. i email support and they tell me i have to verify my identity and when i do they email back saying they have taken the two step verification off my account but i still cant log in. i have so many emails back and forth with no help. and about 3 weeks ago i changed my account and routing number on cb and they told me that the next daily payout i send would go in as normal...and whenever i send a daily payout its always been there the next night unless its the weekend. well ive now been waiting 2 weeks on a little over 2400$ and they keep telling me its coming and NOTHING. i have send shirley direct messages and chaturbate support and they are now not responding. HELPP

After CB support disabled 2-step,
Did you try doing a password reset?

Reactions: AudriTwo
Status
Not open for further replies.