AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not receiving payment - brexit? Revolut?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2021
Hi @punker barbie

I need help. Cb support won't respond.

I updated my cb payout info in November after my housemate said she had payout info issues. and i emailed cb support straight away to check if its alright. They confirmed yes.
I requested a payout in December and still havent been paid. I've been paid into this account all year and because of brexit I think something changed? But I'm just making assumptions because all cb tell me is the payout details are incorrect...But they ARE correct... I cant just make them up? I've gone back and asked them if I can speak with a manager or what is wrong and how do we fix it....but no answer. Im desperate. I need my earnings.
What do I do? A cam friend of mine said you might be able to help?

Hello, I do have the same problem about getting paid by Wire on a Revolut account. Before Brexit I received one payout with no issues.
After that, a wire was canceled and then the second time got rejected.
I've just tried to update payout information to see if anything was wrong and now when I try to put the BIC/SWIFT code it says "BIC Swift Error: Wire is not available to this bank"

@Stormyseas Did you solve it? Or anyone is able to help?

Thank you

Hi!
Sorry, Not had a solution. Revolut changed my GB iban number to a european one in November as I'm currently living in Europe. They advise its because of brexit. Cb support told me that the details were fine, but now seemingly, cb won't accept it and I have no idea why. I haven't got anywhere else to put it right now because covid and I need to open another account ....its really frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.