AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not sure if this is allowed thats why im asking on here

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBabyEli

Cam Model
Mar 17, 2020
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@BadBabyEli
MFC Username
QueeenBabe
Chaturbate Username
badbabyeli
Okay, well I was wondering if I can still cam with my boyfriend in the room while he is playing video games but not show him whatsoever and we would put a blanket up for my privacy and he would be playing video games still

He was approved to be on with me, but is it still possible to work with him just being in there and not on cam?

Thank you!

What site are you streaming on?

Upvote 0
I would be cautious with this, as it might cause issues between you two. I'm sure you two have talked about it. But, what if he starts to have issues hearing you talk, or seeing you do things? Even with the blanket in between.

If he's playing video games, can you guarantee he's going to be quiet? not yell, should, talk on a mic to other players? If he's wearing headphones, he might not hear you. But, some people have a tendency to not realize how loud they can be as their own sounds are masked.

Some members might have issues if they see shadows, or hear someone on the background. Not trying to discourage, just giving some things to consider which you might not have thought about.

On MFC, it's stated men aren't allowed in the same room.

Upvote 0
I would be cautious with this, as it might cause issues between you two. I'm sure you two have talked about it. But, what if he starts to have issues hearing you talk, or seeing you do things? Even with the blanket in between.

If he's playing video games, can you guarantee he's going to be quiet? not yell, should, talk on a mic to other players? If he's wearing headphones, he might not hear you. But, some people have a tendency to not realize how loud they can be as their own sounds are masked.

Some members might have issues if they see shadows, or hear someone on the background. Not trying to discourage, just giving some things to consider which you might not have thought about.

On MFC, it's stated men aren't allowed in the same room.
Yeah we've already talked about it for sure and he knows to be shhhhh lol, so that shouldn't be a problem and this isn't on MFC it's on Chaturbate.

Upvote 0
But why? I def don't see a ban issue or TOS issue with Chaturbate especially if he got verified but it would be a distraction for you and i don't think members would like it if they hear someone cough in the background or someone walking around.

Upvote 0
Knowing how banhappy Chaturbate is, I'd get his ID verified and approved on your account in case it's an issue. Better safe than sorry... I would however suggest you camming in a different room for other reasons.

Upvote 0
He can be in the room and not have to be on cam correct?

If this is already an option and you know there might be a slippery slope around it why doesn't he do that ahead of time? What does it GAIN you trying to operate in a grey area for no real reason?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
There is no grey area he's already approved...

I thought the grey area is, are you considered a participant just being in the room or only if they are aware that you're in the room? If for some reason viewers become aware he's there, then does the 'show face' rule come into play or only if he performs something with her? We're talking about CB here

Upvote 0
I thought the grey area is, are you considered a participant just being in the room or only if they are aware that you're in the room? If for some reason viewers become aware he's there, then does the 'show face' rule come into play or only if he performs something with her? We're talking about CB here
Only if you appear on cam, though there is no show your face rule anywhere in CB terms of service.

Upvote 0
But why? I def don't see a ban issue or TOS issue with Chaturbate especially if he got verified but it would be a distraction for you and i don't think members would like it if they hear someone cough in the background or someone walking around.

This was my concern, and why I mentioned it.

Upvote 0
Only if you appear on cam, though there is no show your face rule anywhere in CB terms of service.

@punker barbie has mentioned a few times that you need to show your face, here's just one of them. https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/chaturbate.25455/#post-881024

Here's the quote;

"If a broadcaster never shows their face and is not known to me or other members of the CB team, their accounts are banned during spot reviews. Many of the broadcasters are known to us through the conventions we attend, however.

Sometimes broadcasters concealing their identity are reported by outside sources. In the case of such reports, we review for legal purposes and then make the decision on what the outcome should be---again, based on the above criteria.

For the most part though, it's better to assume that an account will be banned if the broadcaster does not show their face on cam at least once during each show, regardless of if they are in free chat or privates. While Chaturbate does understand privacy and anonymity, we must be able to verify that all of our broadcasters have provided legal identification to prove they are over 18 and that the person who is on the stream at any given time is actually the person we have age verified. In short, camming on the Interwebs is not the right career choice for anyone that is concerned with people seeing their faces, sad but true."

Upvote 0
@punker barbie has mentioned a few times that you need to show your face, here's just one of them. https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/chaturbate.25455/#post-881024

Here's the quote;

"If a broadcaster never shows their face and is not known to me or other members of the CB team, their accounts are banned during spot reviews. Many of the broadcasters are known to us through the conventions we attend, however.

Sometimes broadcasters concealing their identity are reported by outside sources. In the case of such reports, we review for legal purposes and then make the decision on what the outcome should be---again, based on the above criteria.

For the most part though, it's better to assume that an account will be banned if the broadcaster does not show their face on cam at least once during each show, regardless of if they are in free chat or privates. While Chaturbate does understand privacy and anonymity, we must be able to verify that all of our broadcasters have provided legal identification to prove they are over 18 and that the person who is on the stream at any given time is actually the person we have age verified. In short, camming on the Interwebs is not the right career choice for anyone that is concerned with people seeing their faces, sad but true."

This quote from her is from 2017 and I think a lot can easily change from year to year, so I would be interested to know if this is still the case @punker barbie

Upvote 0
This quote from her is from 2017 and I think a lot can easily change from year to year, so I would be interested to know if this is still the case @punker barbie

It would be useful if there's been a change

It appears they will ban if the model's identity isn't 'clear'. There's this thread from Sept last year where support request seems to help establish a face covered model which related clothing (https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/banned-for-3rd-time.34740/#post-1024259) so it looks like they been trying to be flexible regarding this but at it's core, a face covered model might still be flagged if no other common denominator can be found to certify identity when the face is covered.

Confirming identity is CB's top ban issue if you look through the CB subforum here. The majority of CB ban threads involve identity so I still think her comments from 2017 still hold weight.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

Here's the quote;

Thank you, this is what I needed to know! I will be having him go into the next room when he's home and I'm going on cam if he doesn't want to be on with me :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.