AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not tipping for countdown

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2012
I am seriously considering no longer tipping for countdowns and I was curious if other members did this, have done this, or have considered doing this? Also comments from models are welcome. Now this doesn't mean I am stopping tipping, I'll happily tip for games, spanks, content, and completed activities; getting naked, oil shows, cum shows etc, and most importantly very happily join groups and tip in them. But not longer tip X tokens for a countdown.

The background is when I first joined MFC, one of my favorite models (she has since moved to SM) had a great regular who tipped her >10K a month. Shortly, after I started coming to her room he announced he was no longer tipping for countdowns. I remember my initial reaction was what an asshole, but in hindsight he was right as long as the whale was in the room we could hang back and not tip much. We still saw his 50, 100, and 200 token tips but the model would remind us that his tips didn't count and we knew the whale would soon see her naked on Skype of privates. For people like myself we were forced to up our contribution from 20 tokens to say 100 to make up for his lost 300-400 tokens if we wanted a sexy show. Now I don't know if the model dropped her countdowns but I definitely know that the whale continued tipping her the same amount and several of us step up tipping.

I am numbers guys, so I constantly monitor tip behavior. The one thing I have noticed that seems pretty consistent for rooms regardless if there are 100 or 2000 people viewing is that between 2-4% of the members tip every hour. Lately, I have urged models when the countdown were just down to 3-6 tippers and seem to be stalled to start a group show. The one thing I immediately have noticed in four different groups by different models is that every single active tipper on the countdown joins the group and equal number of non tippers also joins the group. Amazing what will happen to my FREE cam viewers when the best stuff is no longer free :).

Tactical tipping, eh? I'd never have thought to do it but it makes sense. I guess the only drawbacks would be if you don't tip for a countdown and nobody else is either, the model might not make that countdown. Sometimes it just takes one member taking away a chunk of the countdown to inspire the rest of the room to bring it down.

I actually don't do countdowns at all most of the time.. :whistle:
kinda sissy move like low expectations can't get dissappointed right? countdowns always stress me out... so pretty much all my free chat tips are not for countdowns..

That said I'm hopping on a new time today and will probably have only countdowns depending lol.

Reactions: AllieAllDay
I have members who will send either hidded tips or public notes like "THIS IS NOT FOR THE COUNTDOWN" etc. Its okay I suppose, but if the rest of the room isn't tipping its kind of like "eh, fuck it, may as well sign off"

This is why I detest public cum shows. So long as they are getting it for free why would they pay. they know the regs are gonna pay it all. When I go group I get my regs but also some who weren't tipping before. I really wish girls would stop doing public cum shows. It would force guys to pay. All I get with public cum shows is about 1000 guests who suddenly fill up the room then leave. Why would anyone want to give so many people a free show???

i tip because something happens that makes me wanna tip.....
i understand the business end of countdowns, but they've always felt like a stupid "incentive" to me

that being said...unless there's something specific that i want (and their usually isn't....a tip is usually the result of something that i got), i've tipped in the middle of countdowns, and so been a participant in them i guess.

Reactions: SoTxBob
Ursavannah said:
This is why I detest public cum shows. So long as they are getting it for free why would they pay. they know the regs are gonna pay it all. When I go group I get my regs but also some who weren't tipping before. I really wish girls would stop doing public cum shows. It would force guys to pay. All I get with public cum shows is about 1000 guests who suddenly fill up the room then leave. Why would anyone want to give so many people a free show???

Probably because the girls who do large public cum shows are able to set the token goal really high and then do one show. The amount they made was high enough that they don't care about the freeloaders. This would be easier for them than doing say, 3 groups and 7 privates ALL NIGHT rather than just doing one countdown.

And not all countdowns are for masturbation shows, you can always count down for nudity, panties, oil, silly dancing, whatever.

Ursavannah said:

while i'm sure there are models who might disagree....i couldn't agree more with the sentiment....the public cum show is one of the least appealing aspects of camland to me.... :thumbleft:

the idea of bringing one of the most special aspects of private out into public is like moving a one of a kind piece of jewelry out to slaughterhouse tables at walmart.....one of the most amazing aspects of camland was the mystery of it's interactivity....and make no mistake...it's still alive and well....but the public cum show is it's opposite, imo.....

and so it goes

*Warning: Long post ahead*

I think that with MFC's high traffic and number of premiums that are in and out of rooms, if every premium (this includes lurkers) tipped at least 10 tokens, countdowns would get completed. I'm not sure if people are just too shy to be the FIRST tipper, and they're hoping one of her regulars gets things started, but it really doesn't have to be such a big deal. I would think that seeing the smile on a pretty girl's face, and knowing that YOU put it there would be enough reason to tip 10 tokens to the model you like.

I've heard about members telling models "I'm saving my tokens for something good." LOL. What a rude thing to say to a model you've been perving on. I pretty much buy tokens when I have an idea who I want to spend them on, and I tip them to her right away.

Of all the cam sites I'm familiar with, MFC is the one that gives members the most options. And one of those options is that you can tip offline, or tip online, or tip online where ONLY the model can see it...and you can include a lil' tip note if you want to. I think that's pretty cool. The creators of MFC thought of everything...lol.

As for the countdowns...I'm seriously considering not doing topless/naked countdowns anymore. I'm happy when they're completed, but it's disappointing to see that I'm unlikely to get my $100 goal (2,000 tokens), because tips seem to stop once I'm naked. I'm either gonna A) make my topless/naked goals higher so I'm actually getting my $100 goal in exchange for continuous nakedness, or B) just do flashes in public chat, and save the longer nudity for privates. I'm also gonna accept 200-token privates again, since that is enough tokens to get a good 'lil striptease. Plus many members buy the 200-token package.

I have struggled with this topic in my room. I have a "whale" tipper in my room who is well known. If I set any sort of countdown, he just tips the whole thing... then everyone gets a free show. It got so bad that even when he was not on people I did not even know in my room were saying where is so and so we need him!

This would make me sooooo angry. I would say no I think you guys take him for granted and maybe even me a little too. We can do this with out him! Most of the time without him I cannot even make a pathetic 1313 goal countdown. So I stopped doing them all together. Also coupled along with the fact that I to have noticed once you are naked the tips seem to slow down. Even when I would make my goals cause my reg tipped all of it, I did not feel good about it... (don't get me wrong I am very grateful for everything he has done for me) Just doesn't make me feel good to know 50% of my income comes from one person...

The appeal of the public cum show lost it's appeal to me. With my regulars tipping for the whole show and they are the ones who are not even there for the sexy/cum show... meaning they are there no matter what I am doing, I just didn't think it was fair they were supplementing 500 pervs orgasms...

If I do a countdown now I try to switch it up like get the room to tip against each other(i.e. evens for nude hula hoop show, odds for sexy strip tease, first to 1313 wins!
or I do a Miss MFC countdown like for every so many spots I will lose the shirt... basically a backwards lazy way of doing a countdown without all the annoying pervs who are so interested in how many tokens we make be able to keep track as easily.

So the only way I have been able to force new tippers is to play what I call Let's Make a Deal, if I am close enough to the countdown and we are just not moving anywhere and I have to leave soon I will say I will still get naked or do a 5 min dance if I can get 3 new tippers to tip me, can be one token as long as you have never tipped me before. Sometimes this works...

The monopolization mindset of regulars on MFC baffles me, I know there are guys who have a handful of models they tip regularly, but in some and most cases I have found guys have their favorite model and even though they are perving in other girls rooms for several minutes-hours without tipping cause she already has her "regular tippers" If you are enjoying a model and you have tokens you should contribute, even 10 tokens is better than nothing. It shows you respect her appreciate and enjoy what she is doing. I am sure your favorite model will not miss 10 tokens :)

So guys I guess after all this long winded experience what I am trying to say is if you are not going to tip towards the countdown, you should ninja tip cause even when you are posting that it is not towards the count guys see how many tokens said model is getting and thinking, all those tokens and she is not naked yet? Why on earth would I give her my tokens... People are really weird like that I guess... Also it makes me angry that certain people expect I should do certain things for said big tipper... Not sure where people get off thinking like that... So I am not sure if not tipping towards the count will inspire new tippers or just make models sad that they are not making their goals and getting off... MFC is a strange land I will never fully understand...

I try to maintain control over my room with the intention to have things be fair.

If I'm doing a countdown and I have one or two people do most of it, I do various mini goals of 100 or smaller tokens and if I don't get a new tipper in the time frame of 5 mins I would log off or not do what the countdown says.

This usually works most of the time. It allowed me to turn new tippers into regs and not have the old tippers being taken for granted.

Jessi said:
Ursavannah said:

Probably because the girls who do large public cum shows are able to set the token goal really high and then do one show. The amount they made was high enough that they don't care about the freeloaders. This would be easier for them than doing say, 3 groups and 7 privates ALL NIGHT rather than just doing one countdown.

And not all countdowns are for masturbation shows, you can always count down for nudity, panties, oil, silly dancing, whatever.

This is gona be a long post.

Hmmm yes, not all countdowns are cums shows. I personally do a number of different kinds of countdowns (nudity normally being the first), In order to make my goal...simply because I WONT make it if I compile it all into one big countdown. My other countdowns are what I call my warm-ups. The things that get me in the mood to touch my naughty bits...Naked, outside naked, Lotion shows, showers, baths, dildo deep-throat blow-jobs etc.

As easy as it is to say just go to group to do your cum shows.....that is just simply not the case for by in large the majority of MFC. The Majority of MFC models have a CS of less then 2k and will for the most part not enough enough members for a group show where there are enough people (at any given point in time) that can stay long enough to make it worth it for a the model...or more importantly cum. For example is all 3 people who start the show stay for the full 15mins it will take me to warm myself up and cum it amounts to 450tokens. Which is slightly above what I personally charge for my cheapest cum shows...which are never my first of the night.
Keep in mind I have NEVER been able to get 3 people to stay for a 10min group, let alone a 15min. This is not because I do not have enough regulars interested...but enough regulars who are logged on at the same time, ready at the same time, and have enough tokens. Not to mention this would also have to be timmed perfected after I have finished at least the nudity countdown.

Now this is just my opinion, and perhaps I am just trying to keep myself in my own delusions...but all cum shows are not created equally. Personally on can excellent night I might get up to 3 cum shows. (rare but it happens). They will all be different kinds of cum shows from different angles or perspective. However, non of them are penetration. I do not do penetration in public. I keep that, as well as anal for prvt/truprvt/group/skype.

I realize this post was really more about public shows rather then the point of not tipping for them. So I'll with end with this. I agree with many of the girls above that if you choose to tip without it going towards the public show...I really don't see a problem.. I would prefer it a be a ninja tip (one only the model can see). But, it's your tokens...use them how you like.

Personally, I always ninja tip...unless the note is something I want everyone to read. I general tell the girl not to count it either.

AngelaAmazing said:
It got so bad that even when he was not on people I did not even know in my room were saying where is so and so we need him!

Yes! In my long post above, I was gonna say something about this, but ended up erasing it...lol.

It's really irritating when non-tippers say "Where is so and so?" as if they feel it's his duty to be there every night tipping. That member is allowed to have a life outside of MFC, and I don't appreciate my best tippers being put on blast like that.

That kind of thinking/behavior - as well as the cam score thing - is only gonna push me farther away from MFC, and cause me to focus a lot more on Streamate...even though the same thing may end up happening there too (people relying on regular tippers to do it all).

Personally, I like like when members do this, because I think it's sweet that they aren't just perving, and they simply feel like tipping just because. I often use countdowns, because if done right a girl can easily earn even more tokens after any type of show is started. Often models seem to think that once a show is started that's it. The way I do it is...let's say I get an oil show started I set a 10mintimer I include that there is a timer in my topic, and if it goes up and there are no tokens...bam show's done end of story. Basically when it involves tokens...this is what I tell my members-If you want me to hang around longer...I need tips. If there are no tips I feel like I'm wasting time on a bad hour of the day (maybe there's a game on in Europe, and didn't realize). Conclusion may as well log off, get some sleep and try again later. Idk, personally I don't do anything that won't potentially make me more, though I'm fair too... if that makes sense. I mean I'm not about to be one of those girls who sits around all day destroying her pussy in public with a dildo, hoping someone will get an uncontrollable urge to tip millions. I agree with you about the whale issue though. I have talked to several guys about this before. Some guys want to flaunt their tokens, but most know they aren't going to get any help and due to that will only tip a little here and there. It sucks, because I know more would tip if they had more people tipping along side them (I've seen it happen before, and it's awesome...but too rare) but too many are just in it for the free show. I strongly encourage ninja tipping. That way no one else sees who's doing the tipping and the tipper "could've left" at any time. I like your idea about the group show. I'm actually thinking about telling all of my club members something along those lines.

curvyredhead said:
Keep in mind I have NEVER been able to get 3 people to stay for a 10min group, let alone a 15min.

Me neither. What used to happen with me is that the ONE guy who really wanted a group show would be just about the only one to stick around. I've read posts where models mentioned some things that worked for them. One of them was to wait until they've hit 1,000 tokens in public chat, and THEN turn on the option for group shows.

If I'm doing a countdown and say a regular wants to drop a big tip. Then yeah, put in the note that it's not for countdown, unless obviously you want it to be for countdown!

I like doing countdowns. Countdowns keep the room moving, keeps me sane. I get topless, I dance, I get naked, I dance, I do some kind of show and then probably pass out in giggles afterwards. If I don't complete any of my countdowns and everyone felt that way then I would be sat there doing not as much, and I'd get more bored.

Games for example are cool, but you need stuff to sell/give away for them to work.
Members buying merchandise is cool too, but if they already have all my videos/stuff are they just going to tip because? I'm not always available for skype and really only like doing it on occasion when my body wants it so I don't really like people buying skype time without arranging it first and then being in debt to them/having to work on their masturbation schedule and not mine to keep them entertained.
I did a group the other night and it worked because it was slow. But essentially I made 1300 tokens (not including the tips) and played for a solid 30 minutes. It worked that night because it was slow and I had cool members, plus my camscore's risen a lot so I had a decent amount of people in there, but a lot of members don't like groups, a lot of members who tip me/chat to me don't like groups. Many of them enjoy tipping for countdowns and like watching the shows, but really they're not there to masturbate. When my camscore was lower groups would get like 3 people in them and end up with like 1. I'd make f all for a lot of time doing stuff and honestly I didn't really enjoy them either!

If a member were say coming in most nights and tipping the entire countdown and rarely getting any help, to the point that if he's not in the room not much happens and everyone goes "where's x?!" then yes, I think that person should tip the girl a bit more on the sly. But if you're just a good tipper towards countdowns, say you spend 2-3 hours+ in a girls room every night and spend maybe a few hundred tokens a night then occasionally dropping a bigger tip/spending more on the girl then people will acknowledge you're a regular/a good tipper, but especially if the individual tips are smaller it's unlikely people will rely on you to finish the countdown.

If you enjoy the countdown and the result, then really you should help contribute. Ignore the freeloaders, there are other people who are tipping in the same position as you, I think it's just as unfair saying "I'm going to watch every single night never tipping for countdown, yet enjoy the countdown results, enjoy the girls time but never tip for what I'm watching." Instead expecting your tips to all go for extras like skype/custom vids which'll take extra time for the girl.

Really I wish mfc had a system where we could do public countdowns and when we reach the end only the tippers would be able to see the result. I know people say there's group, but really I prefer things being paid for in advance.

If it is a situation in a room that the countdowns going really well and one of my regulars decides just to occasionally drop 10/20 tokens to up the amount of tippers and he decides to drop what he would have spend in a tip after/during my show as a show appreciation tip then that's very cool! Also if members want to drop it all twice a month to make me scream then that's awesome too, and I don't mind freeloading the rest of the time. It's the members choice how to do it, but I don't like not tipping a girl who's shows and company you regularly enjoy unless you're going to get something extra out of it.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Ursavannah said:
As long as I make my goals, I don't care who's tipping for it. Yes, it would be nice if every guy in the room paid, but it's never going to happen even if public cumshows stopped.
Last night was an example of why I do public cumshows. I had a countdown of 4,000tkns for one. I knew if I reached it, I would make my lowest goal. It took me 6hours to reach, which is suuuuuuper bad for me. One of the slowest nights I've ever had. Finally I reached it and started the show. As my room number jumped past 1000, the tips increased. Within 15min I made 3,000tkns in tips. That's what it took me 6hours to make when I was just playing games!!!!
There were at least 900 guys in my room who didn't tip. Do I really care after making so many tokens in so little time??? Nope! I could never make that in group. I average 3 or 4 people at once.

HiGirlsRHot said:
I am seriously considering no longer tipping for countdowns and I was curious if other members did this, have done this, or have considered doing this?
yep, I have done this.
in fact, it's almost the only way I publicly tip any more.
when I tip, I always leave a publicly visible tip note so that members know it's not part of the countdown and so that members don't dobut the model if when she says that the tip wasn't for topic as is sometimes the case when notes are not visible to the room.
or I try and tip when there is no countdown topic
heck, I've asked my tip to be added to the countdown before because I thought it'd be fun to mess with the room trying to get a model naked.

my tips/tokens are for the model because I happen to think she's cool, not to see her naked or whatever her topic is for.
if and when I want to see a model naked and do other stuff, I'll take her private and ask in there... I'm selfish that way.

one of my pet peeves is a model leaving because she hasn't made her topic, but is still getting paid/tipped because regs would rather not pay for everyone else.
models logging off because no one is tipping is different though

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
I seldom tip toward a countdown UNLESS there are other tippers and we are all actively playing around. [one guy always beats anything I tip by one token. :lol: ]
I may toss a few 10's here and there to try to encourage some pervs to wake the hell up, but goal tipping isn't really my thing. If I'm in a room with a lot of watchers, I will tip anything substantial hidden to avoid the bs demanding from them.

Alright, now my opinion on the original topic.
When I get topless, my room count increases, when it increases, it's more likely I will be tipped.
Although I appreciate tips for anything, I LIKE BEING NAKED. It helps me make more tokens. So when a guy comes in and drops 200tkns and says, "not for countdown." It's not really helping me. I'm sitting there struggling and if I could just get topless, I know the tips will start. Of course, any tips, are good tips, but if we are getting down to the details on it, that's my opinion.

PlayboyMegan said:
When I get topless, my room count increases, when it increases, it's more likely I will be tipped.
Although I appreciate tips for anything, I LIKE BEING NAKED. It helps me make more tokens. So when a guy comes in and drops 200tkns and says, "not for countdown." It's not really helping me. I'm sitting there struggling and if I could just get topless, I know the tips will start. Of course, any tips, are good tips, but if we are getting down to the details on it, that's my opinion.

:think: That said, why not simply start topless ? If the NFCountdown guys are there they will tip you anyway because they like you.

SoTxBob said:
PlayboyMegan said:

:think: That said, why not simply start topless ? If the NFCountdown guys are there they will tip you anyway because they like you.

But then you miss out on the tips from doods who want to see her naked but might not tip once she is naked.

SoTxBob said:
PlayboyMegan said:

I often do, but I like a busy room, and there are only so many games I can play.

I found I had the problem of tips stopping once I was naked...but then I realized it wasn't because I was naked, but because there was no "game" (countdown) left. Once I am naked people ask, "What's the next countdown?" so I try to add things, like shower show, oil show, put on a costume, etc. (The costume one is always funny because they ALWAYS tip enough to get me to dress up, and then inevitably the "you went from naked to clothed WTF?" comments roll in. :icon-rolleyes: ) Maybe it's just the dudes in my room but they really seem to like the idea of tipping towards a goal. I mean of course I have the "just 'cuz" tippers or the ones who will tip for a dance or whatever, but having an attainable goal at all times keeps the ball rolling for me.

I don't mind when someone leaves a "this-is-not-for-countdown" tip note, but I don't think I would like to know that someone was NEVER tipping towards the countdown. That said sometimes one or two people finish my countdown in one or two huge tips, and I go from being clothed to naked in half an hour...which is fine, but it kind of kills the art of the tease and discourages other tippers. I guess it's a fine line!

I've got lots of members who don't tip for countdown. I've asked them if it's permanent or just that tip and usually it's for good. I tell the guy who counts for me, and he remembers not to count their tips either.

These people are always my only offline tippers too.

What pisses me off is when people try to ADD to the countdown with their tips. No, you cannot do that.

I never listen when someone says "not for countdown" reason being is that I really want to reach that goal and do that show! That's why I count ALL tips towards any show goal. Videos, pic sets, other stuff I sell. It all goes towards the goal because I thoroughly enjoy reaching a goal in a reasonable amount of time and "performing" in a way that makes me feel great! This all comes down to my mantra of only doing things I enjoy on cam! If I have a topic for an oil show and someone tips me double the count to put on pajamas and just hang out, I'm going to say no and I'm going to do my oil show. If I wanted to hang out in pajamas I would have logged on in pajamas!

I don't often have to give up on countdowns though so I guess to the OP, I can understand your point but only depending on the room.
I would think it silly if a member refused to tip while I had a countdown up, however I try my best to put on a show while working towards a show. Removing items of clothing at points in the countdown, Dancing, sometimes busting out things like the jingle belt or nipple clamps.

I recently switch to public shows after a VERY long time of not doing them. Honestly, the way I had been doing things (naked shows in public, cum in groups and privates) for so long was no longer working for me. My room counts were getting smaller and smaller, goals were getting nearly impossible to reach and I was becoming MISERABLE! I hate to say that I was starting to hate the job I once loved.
Starting public cum shows at the time that I did was one of the best career decisions I've made because honestly, I wouldn't still be camming on MFC if things were still going like they were before.
I have NEVER had as many new tippers as I get during a show. I'm sure most of my fellers can agree, having new people tipping during a show feels amazing!
I put off public shows for so long because I was afraid it would make me feel unappreciated with the high numbers and (what I assumed) would be no tipping, it's however been the opposite. Public shows have made me feel SO appreciated, I have a hard time not giggling through the whole thing.

Just my :twocents-02cents: on a few of the subjects being discussed.

I really wish girls would stop doing public cum shows.

I hear this a lot. I personally don't understand why.

The market will do what it will do. Markets change. Online, they change FAST.

I'm not saying you should just give in and 'do' these shows. But bitching about it isn't going to change it. Find a way to work the new face of camming - which is based on numbers/traffic and a % tipping.

or move to a site that doesn't operate on this particular principal.

I personally ENJOY doing my public cum shows. I will not stop doing them. And I resent being told that I should, or that I'm somehow 'hurting' other models by doing them.

I enjoy the challenge of seducing the freeloaders into tipping (Everyone who tips during my show gets 'x')
The higher my room-count goes the more people seeing me, knowing my name... adding me to their list and coming back next week. Exposure, in my world, is a good thing.
Do I wish they'd all tip. Yes. Will some never tip because they're getting it for free - YES. This will happen. I cope. I focus on the positive, I focus my attention on the generous gentlemen who tip for my shows... and I make the freeloaders JEALOUS that these men are getting my attention, that I'm moaning their names when I cum... and some of them get jealous enough, or seduced enough that they tip.

And that Is enough for me.

If i'ts NOT enough for you that's OK. If I felt that I was not comfortable with cumming in public (like I believe ambercutie doesn't) I would focus my attention on marketing my group shows as being the most amazing group shows, rather than being upset about things I cannot control.

To the OP:

I would not stop tipping for countdowns. Tipping encourages tipping. I struggled with a countdown yesterday evening until 1 or two guys were willing to get it started for me - once it was started, everyone else pitched in.

Personally, I think saying "this tip is not for the countdown" or "this tip IS for the countdown" or any other similar way of tipping (other than say, buying a video or something) sounds too much like a member trying to control a model's room. Remember, the room belongs to the model, not you. Let her decide how to use the tip. If you like the model, tip her--don't play little games of strategy that may only serve to piss her off.

Nordling said:
Personally, I think saying "this tip is not for the countdown" or "this tip IS for the countdown" or any other similar way of tipping (other than say, buying a video or something) sounds too much like a member trying to control a model's room. Remember, the room belongs to the model, not you. Let her decide how to use the tip. If you like the model, tip her--don't play little games of strategy that may only serve to piss her off.
You are so absolutely right. If you really respect me, realize that no one can run my room better than I can.
Trust the fact that I will use your tip in the way that I KNOW is best for my room.

When I tip it's pretty much because I want to, I like the model and usually I'm tipping for her company more than anything (none of the lovely ladies would be on cam without the tips), and I consider that once sent the tip is hers to do with as she pleases countdown or not.

Occasionally there will be a specific reason but pretty much only when it's something silly, for example once a model friend was having a chill out hanging out being silly night and I tipped for her to draw a moustache on, only because she set the "draw a moustache" amount high enough that she thought nobody would pay it.

Other than things like that I tip to see a smile (yeah I'm soppy) regardless of whether a countdown is involved or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.