AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Notes on CB usernames - new feature?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2018
Australia
When i click on a name of a user on Chaturbate, I now see this:

From the userlist:
1603777309968.png

From a user's message in public chat:
1603777621643.png

While this was whilst I was a moderator in the room, I tested it also with a 2nd account that didn't have mod rights and I see the same thing.

If I put a note in the field, the user's name now shows an additional symbol both in chat and the user listing
1603777386202.png

If i then find that user in a different model's room, the note 'sticks' to that user and I can see the comments that I have placed there and I see the little box with the pen icon showing next to their name as well.

This could be useful for models making notes against a user so they can remember something about them. When moderating, I could see it useful to identify a user who has caused issues in the past.

I think this could potentially be very useful!

Just be careful what you write in case CB admins read them.

Not sure what notes people would be putting that would mean they would need to worry.
Surely it'd all be stuff that is said in PMs anyway, such as names, ages, occupations, and other info - especially for big tippers/regular tippers. And for those annoying ones who tip slowly, are rude, constantly come back asking the same thing, etc.

I am curious if there is a character limit to the notes and if so, what is the limit?
@punker barbie if you can find out this would be great.

Edit:
Nevermind: 301 is the character limit - I tested.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Something I did not quite understand: If I add a note about a user, can other models see the note I added about that user or can I only see the notes I added?

Upvote 0
It seems also that you can see these notes only from a post in a chat or from the user's list.
So, you can't access it when the user is offline or when you don't know where he is connected.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.