AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nothing to say but I am saddened...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2020
I just want to put this message out there. favorite performer has left the camming platforms and I didn't get any indication that she would be leaving. I am happy for her if she's leaving because she got a better opportunity, and she does not owe me any loyalty, but still I am sad that I did not get to say goodbye to her and thank her. I doubt she is on the forum so she won't see this, but I wanted to say this to somebody.

A lot of times models leave abruptly because they need to sort out some mental health issues, family drama or simply need a time out. This can be very draining work and a thick skin isn't always easy and a model HAS to have one on like armour. If it's more of an urgent need to disconnect, let her be and she may come back eventually. Usually those who have moved on to other career paths let their followers know before they end their time. Some try to say they're leaving multiple times in hope of more farewell tokens. Glad you're aware that she needs her space and your well wishes for her.

I just want to put this message out there. favorite performer has left the camming platforms and I didn't get any indication that she would be leaving. I am happy for her if she's leaving because she got a better opportunity, and she does not owe me any loyalty, but still I am sad that I did not get to say goodbye to her and thank her. I doubt she is on the forum so she won't see this, but I wanted to say this to somebody.
And this is the most respectfull , sweet , human and understanding reaction ever . I am very happy , very very happy that sometimes i read posts like yours. Have a big hug and a lot of kisses :kiss: :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

A lot of times models leave abruptly because they need to sort out some mental health issues, family drama or simply need a time out. This can be very draining work and a thick skin isn't always easy and a model HAS to have one on like armour. If it's more of an urgent need to disconnect, let her be and she may come back eventually. Usually those who have moved on to other career paths let their followers know before they end their time. Some try to say they're leaving multiple times in hope of more farewell tokens. Glad you're aware that she needs her space and your well wishes for her.

This is very true. I have dropped off the radar a few times, because I burnt out, or was very unwell. I wouldn't take it personally. When I came back, users did give me a hard time about being absent for a while, which was a bit frustrating, because I didn't want to go into details about why I'd been away. Boycat, if she does resurface, please be kind about it. There's nothing worse than being interrogated for absences.

Status
Not open for further replies.