AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NOW CASTING!!!! WEBCAM GIRLS FOR NEW SHOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2013
Now Casting!!!

CASTING: Are you a webcam girl/guy/couple who pays the bills by showing your goods on the Internet? Have you been keeping your "job" from your family and friends and think it's time to tune them in? Does your roommate suspect that something is going down behind your bedroom door? Is your significant other in the dark about your web fame and are you ready to reveal all? Does your entire family know what you do and you couldn't be more proud? Then this is the show for you!

Please email 2 pictures (Face & Full Body), a brief description of yourself, the unsuspecting person and how long you've been at your job. Please include contact info; Name, Age, Phone Number, Email Address (MUST BE 18 TO SUBMIT)

EMAIL: tvnowcasting@gmail.com

GOOD LUCK!

Link to craigslist casting blurb: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/st ... 12929.html

Don't we already have Springer for this?

It's actually nothing like Jerry Springer lol! This is more of a Docuseries following real people and real life scenarios. It's something new cool with a brand new spin on what cam girls do...

So this is going to be a show about how you can tell your friends and family what you do in the most brutal way for other peoples entertainment?

Sorry for being over critical, but I don't really appreciate "job" being in inverted commas, yes it is a job, no commas needed...

I'll give a bit of advice to you, the way you're marketing it is in the way you'll market it to people from the outside, not for people who might actually do the job. You're being very "oooohhh this job is so full of debauchery, these girls/people are doing such naughty things! How will their families react when we drop these bombs?!" Sure that might be very exciting for a viewer, but it's to the point of insulting on my side. You're not advertising here, you're recruiting.

I would also try not to ask a bunch of webcam girls to give their name (assuming real name) and their actual phone number out to you. Sure it seems like a normal thing to you, but for girls who are in fear of being stalked on a regular basis, it's probably not going to go down too well.

There may be people on here who are interested, but I'd rethink your wording/recruiting tactics next time you advertise. And maybe have some kind of background/link/any work you've done before, cool you're doing this, but most people generally like to know you're not just a random dude with a super awesome idea who's going to film with his home video camera and hope for the best!

Besides that, wish you the best.

Isabella,

You are a webcam girl you must know what some people think of this world? I for one disagree with what most people feel about this profession. You are definitely being over critical (understandably so) but this project is bringing life to something that is often scrutinized. This an opportunity for women like you to allow america in and have them fall in love with who you are and understand that it is no different from the average joe's 9-5. As for asking for contact info...how would you suggest we get in contact with people? These interviews are being conducted on Skype initially. I have no intension on harming anyone....and for the record I am a woman casting respectful women with a story to tell and who are tired of living in secret when they are full grown adults who can make their own decisions. If you're not interested FINE, but please don't be negative...especially towards a project that actually has respect for what you guys do.

Have a good one!

TVNOWCASTING said:
I have no intension on harming anyone...

Interesting, because that's EXACTLY what someone who had intension of harming someone would say :p

TVNOWCASTING said:
You are a webcam girl you must know what some people think of this world?

To be perfectly honest, I've only met a few people who've ever even been mildly critical of my """""job"""", but yes, I am aware that some people aren't happy with my job, thanks for bringing it up. Do you think if any of us cared we would do it?

It is VERY different from an average joe's 9-5 job. No one who is critical of webcam girls are going to start loving us. It'll probably make them hate us more as you plan on rubbing it in their faces. And really, camming pays so much because it's not a desirable job, so no, I wouldn't change it.

TVNOWCASTING said:
These interviews are being conducted on Skype initially.

Oh yeah? :dance:
TVNOWCASTING said:
If you're not interested FINE, but please don't be negative...especially towards a project that actually has respect for what you guys do.

I'm so sorry! I totally didn't get that!!

I would suggest getting in touch simply by e-mail or on their camming account. If you know anything about the camming world you will realise that asking for girls to give you their phone numbers/real names, isn't really legit.
NoelleBright said:
Seriously, please no one do this.
It's shady as hell.

I completely agree.

Who's backing the funding? Will it be an independent film or a series? If so which production company or channel is it affiliated with?

IF (and that's a stretch) you are legit than you are being extremely unprofessional in asking for peoples personal information and obviously have no knowledge, understanding or respect for the industry you are trying to dig money out of.

JoleneBrody said:
Who's backing the funding? Will it be an independent film or a series? If so which production company or channel is it affiliated with?

IF (and that's a stretch) you are legit than you are being extremely unprofessional in asking for peoples personal information and obviously have no knowledge, understanding or respect for the industry you are trying to dig money out of.

:whip:

MrRodry said:
Ah nice find! Probably because it costs like $25 bucks to post in the JOBS section. I would imagine that if this was legit, they could afford $25.

This is getting shadier and shadier.

Also, if anyone receives a private message from this person, report it to me immediately. He's been instructed to NOT send any PM and stick to this ONE thread only.

This is hilarious! There is also a post in the paid site on craigslist as well FYI. As I said we were looking to speaking to your guys to get more insight into the cam world. Every time I've Skyped with a girl this week I have learned something new about this world and THAT is what's interesting. We think we know but we have no idea. If we can connect directly on Skype as opposed to giving me your contact info then fine. If you guys want to email me I will give you my Skype info and that way you guys can feel safe. I'm not here to combat you, clearly you guys have been burned. As I said before I totally understand the hesitation.

Reactions: LadyLuna
TVNOWCASTING said:
This is hilarious! There is also a post in the paid site on craigslist as well FYI. As I said we were looking to speaking to your guys to get more insight into the cam world. Every time I've Skyped with a girl this week I have learned something new about this world and THAT is what's interesting. We think we know but we have no idea. If we can connect directly on Skype as opposed to giving me your contact info then fine. If you guys want to email me I will give you my Skype info and that way you guys can feel safe. I'm not here to combat you, clearly you guys have been burned. As I said before I totally understand the hesitation.

Maybe if you actually had answers to some of the concerns posted here people would be taking you more seriously, FYI.
You felt it necessary to respond to the CL post, but still haven't provided anyone with a website or the name of a production company.

TVNOWCASTING said:
If we can connect directly on Skype as opposed to giving me your contact info then fine. If you guys want to email me I will give you my Skype info and that way you guys can feel safe. I'm not here to combat you, clearly you guys have been burned. .
:shock:
yes everyone's burned fragile damaged goods... :roll:
...and all I just read was "free skype bb??"...these basics are getting pretty crafty... :think:
Know your audience.

As I said before we are not allowed to publicize the company or full show summary online. It is a liability and leaves us open to other companies to steal our project. I have also said that once on Skype you can then at that time have all of my contact info and company's background and the run down of the show. I can't make you guys take this opportunity all we were hoping to do is let you know that it's happening and give you the chance to be casted to be apart of it.

TVNOWCASTING said:
As I said before we are not allowed to publicize the company or full show summary online. It is a liability and leaves us open to other companies to steal our project. I have also said that once on Skype you can then at that time have all of my contact info and company's background and the run down of the show. I can't make you guys take this opportunity all we were hoping to do is let you know that it's happening and give you the chance to be casted to be apart of it.

You've already mentioned what the project is. How would revealing the name of your company risk anything?

TVNOWCASTING said:
Isabella,

You are a webcam girl you must know what some people think of this world? I for one disagree with what most people feel about this profession. You are definitely being over critical (understandably so) but this project is bringing life to something that is often scrutinized. This an opportunity for women like you to allow america in and have them fall in love with who you are and understand that it is no different from the average joe's 9-5. As for asking for contact info...how would you suggest we get in contact with people? These interviews are being conducted on Skype initially. I have no intension on harming anyone....and for the record I am a woman casting respectful women with a story to tell and who are tired of living in secret when they are full grown adults who can make their own decisions. If you're not interested FINE, but please don't be negative...especially towards a project that actually has respect for what you guys do.

Have a good one!

If you are even remotely serious about this. Why not spend a day or two reading the forum and observing girls--and see what the best way to properly get in contact with them. And how YOU can put your best foot forward as a professional to enter OUR WORLD and be taken seriously.

How about you give us your phone number, Your Name as well as your companies name, Age of the company, A brief description of what these interviews will be used for, where they will be used, perhaps a website/twitter/blog we can find you on.

And we will have our people contact your people. :)

The very way you are responding is "hilarious".

BTW-Your welcome for taking this seriously.... because frankly I highly doubt you are.

Ladies,

You DO NOT have to be nude or put on any type of show this interview is strictly about your experience in this world. This is not to get a free show or anything of that nature!

Its original, I'll give him that!

Reactions: Nordling
TVNOWCASTING said:
Ladies,

You DO NOT have to be nude or put on any type of show this interview is strictly about your experience in this world. This is not to get a free show or anything of that nature!
:lol: :lol: well that's a relief!
No but seriously.
Some guys would gladly give their left ball for an hour on skype with some of the ladies here, even if she were wearing a parka. Not talking about me, but some of those ladies talking to you...
The way you assume all we do for a living is do a naked dance routine with a finger stuck in a hole is funny ^^

TVNOWCASTING said:
Ladies,

A pity I was going to congratulate you a reasonable creative scam to screw over camgirls to get a free skype show. Watching basics convince new models to give skype shows for paypal was getting boring, but casting for a TV show that is at least new. :roll:

You realize that this truly awful recruiting on your part. You have provided absolutely no benefit to the camgirls as to why the should participate in this project nothing about pay, union cards, Hollywood connections, free room board at an exotic mansion, chances to fuck famous hollywood celebrities,none of that. Of course I realize that Jerry Springer did manage to get lots of people on his show, some possibly legit, by giving stupid, ugly people a chance to be on TV. Here is the thing very few camgirls are ugly or stupid.

When I teach my marketing/advertising course in the future, I think I'll include your recruitment ad in my what not to do... :lol:

TheFluffsta said:
TVNOWCASTING said:
Ladies,

Are you saying nudity and/or putting on a show is optional but not mandatory? :cool:

"So how long have you been a cam girl?"
"Oh, a few years now"
"And what do you tend to wear on cam?"
"I'm usually naked"
"Oh... so we can better understand your experiences as a cam girl, maybe we should put ourselves in the position of your customers... so... if I was one of your customers, what would you be wearing right now?"
"Probably nothing at all"
"Could you... could you show me what that looks like? And... what's a typical "show" entail?"
"I might fuck myself with a dildo or simulate a blowjob..."
"Oh... and... how might you do that?... perhaps... perhaps it would be easiest if you just demonstrated for us right now :drool:"

:?

mynameisbob84 said:
TheFluffsta said:
TVNOWCASTING said:
Ladies,

Are you saying nudity and/or putting on a show is optional but not mandatory? :cool:

"So how long have you been a cam girl?"
"Oh, a few years now"
"And what do you tend to wear on cam?"
"I'm usually naked"
"Oh... so we can better understand your experiences as a cam girl, maybe we should put ourselves in the position of your customers... so... if I was one of your customers, what would you be wearing right now?"
"Probably nothing at all"
"Could you... could you show me what that looks like? And... what's a typical "show" entail?"
"I might fuck myself with a dildo or simulate a blowjob..."
"Oh... and... how might you do that?... perhaps... perhaps it would be easiest if you just demonstrated for us right now :drool:"

:?

I feel like im reading the script of a roleplay scenerio

ComicOzzie said:
I for one am willing to get naked on Skype and be interviews by this dude, if he wants the perspective of a veteran MFC perv.

:dance:

I was thinking all I have to do is click the broadcast button on chaturbate and then I to can be part of this exciting opportunity. Plus being overweight makes me a perfect candidate for the new Jerry Springer show.

Reactions: AshleyMarks
Status
Not open for further replies.