AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

now i'm banned? i haven't even been online in weeks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2021
@punker barbie - any ideas how to get this resolved? contacted support when i logged in to see my account was banned. haven't been online in weeks to be banned. support wrote back that it was permanent and i may not get a response back. i don't broadcast - only tip. can i get an explanation? i wasn't even online to be banned.

@punker barbie - any ideas how to get this resolved? contacted support when i logged in to see my account was banned. haven't been online in weeks to be banned. support wrote back that it was permanent and i may not get a response back. i don't broadcast - only tip. can i get an explanation? i wasn't even online to be banned.
Did you upload any gifs or images that may be questionable? Did you ever have a PM conversation that included topics that may be against CB's TOS?
Did you ever say anything that may be considered rude and threatening towards a broadcaster or another member? Have you ever offered in PM, Tip note or general chat to a broadcaster offering offline payments?

Your ban can be anything that may include any or non of the above from the time you spent on CB from day 1. They log everything from the very day you started your account with them.

Good luck otherwise.

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.