AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Numbers on Users

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneJaneth

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2022
SA, Capetown.
Streamate Username
JaneJaneth
What’s the number mean? I noticed one of my regular is having number 2 and another one is having number 1 and some people don’t have numbers at all on their user icon, like the example I circled.

I figured maybe it means they spent on me, but I have guys who’ve spent on me but still don’t have numbers.

Attachments

• 4A1CC912-9BA4-4268-8CEA-CF2F66011F36.jpeg
    4A1CC912-9BA4-4268-8CEA-CF2F66011F36.jpeg
    353.1 KB · Views: 13
Hi there! :) That's right! If you see a number (1-5) left of a member's name, it means they've spent on you in the past. The higher the number, the more they've spent. There is a possibility that if you have remembered that a member has spent on you, but no number appears, he may has changed his account on a new one. :)

Upvote 0
Hi there! :) That's right! If you see a number (1-5) left of a member's name, it means they've spent on you in the past. The higher the number, the more they've spent. There is a possibility that if you have remembered that a member has spent on you, but no number appears, he may has changed his account on a new one. :)
Thank you for your reply. Now I get it 🙈

• Hugs
Reactions: Gabriela Streamate
Upvote 0
Are you able to disclose what the $ thresholds are? I’m always curious how much it takes for someone to go from no number to a 1.

Upvote 0
Are you able to disclose what the $ thresholds are? I’m always curious how much it takes for someone to go from no number to a 1.

When I was actively camming on Streamate, I think whenever a member tipped me 5 Gold for the first time, or took me private for the first time, that earned him a 1 beside his name. I can’t remember how soon after that the 1 appears…if it’d appear immediately, or if he’d have to exit and then come back for it to appear? It’s been a while.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Sashacurves
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.