Welcome to ACF

Join us now to access all features of the forum and interact with cam models and members!

1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Obs as alternative on chaturbate

Discussion in 'General Cam Chat' started by Peekabooh, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Peekabooh

Peekabooh Member

• Helpful Helpful x 3
  2. Peekabooh

Peekabooh Member

As a side effect, the usual capture sites dont seem to pick up these streams yet.

As a viewer, I highly recommend obs in combination with cb

3. SatanJonez

SatanJonez All your thread are belong to me.
    Cam Model

OBS is great to use on CB! I wish more sites would allow an external streaming software like OBS as an alternative. You can do everything from fancy watermark (logo image) your cam to having it show whatever music you're playing (in case people are curious) on your stream. It fuckin' rocks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Smores

Smores Rocks your Socks

You can use the "virtual camera" in broadcasting software like XSplit Broadcaster, together with the flash version of CB and that works fine. So it is not really a requirement to use the new OBS streaming interface on CB in order to get the benefits of broadcasting software.

Maybe one of the reasons for streaming is to give better copyright protections, but only if the playback is using media players that support streams?

Personally, I wish all playback would switch to HTML5 and stop using Flash at all. HTML5 is far better performance with far less impact on the client's CPU.

5. Blond_mermaid

Blond_mermaid Awesomesauce
    Cam Model

I've seen some girls use obs now on chaturbate. All I can say is "want". Never thought I'd see such video quality on a camsite.

6. Lelo1

Lelo1 I'm kind of a big deal.

Real broadcasting software!

Sense they're using H.264, I wounder if that means you can now use all in one streaming cameras. The kind that do not require a laptop.

7. Luckyfoxxy

Luckyfoxxy Rocks your Socks
    Cam Model

Does it work for you guys? It doesn't work for me. I don't know if its my settings or the stream key.