AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Obs audio delay

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in my experience the audio lag happens when your computer doesn't have enough processing power to handle streaming on obs efficiently. is it using up a lot of your cpu? It hasn't been an issue for me again since I upgraded to a more powerful computer.

in my experience the audio lag happens when your computer doesn't have enough processing power to handle streaming on obs efficiently. is it using up a lot of your cpu? It hasn't been an issue for me again since I upgraded to a more powerful computer.
That seems to be it I'm using a MacBook.

That seems to be it I'm using a MacBook.
yeah that's what I was using before too as well as another girl I talked to who was having the same issue. base model macbooks are definitely not ideal for HD streaming via OBS. I ended up getting a custom iMac with maxed out specs but if you're not averse to switching to a PC that's a cheaper option & most gaming laptops work great for streaming.

Reactions: Cheeseonmyfriesplz
Status
Not open for further replies.