AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2020
Chaturbate Username
Loversonfire
I know I can use a “windowed projector” to keep my live stream in front of my CB chat while streaming but I see all these other cool OBS programs that enables the chat stream to be on the OBS studio as a all in one source. Is there any plug-in or program for OBS to enable this feature like Streamlabs & OBS.live work for showing my chat stream? I am aware that Streamlabs and OBS.live do not support CB chat :-(

I know I can use a “windowed projector” to keep my live stream in front of my CB chat while streaming but I see all these other cool OBS programs that enables the chat stream to be on the OBS studio as a all in one source. Is there any plug-in or program for OBS to enable this feature like Streamlabs & OBS.live work for showing my chat stream? I am aware that Streamlabs and OBS.live do not support CB chat :-(
Nope, twitch, youtube and I think mixer are the only sites that have chat integration. It is possible, but you would to custom develop or pay a developer to make the plugin for you since there isnt already one publicly available.

Upvote 0
Anyone know of a developer that I can contact to discuss making this plugin for me? I’d definitely pay for such a feature on my OBS since it would make it way easier.

Upvote 0
Anyone know of a developer that I can contact to discuss making this plugin for me? I’d definitely pay for such a feature on my OBS since it would make it way easier.
Just post up a gig on freelancer or up work is gonna be your best bet IMO.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie If would be cool if models could open chat in a separate window for things like OBS Streamlabs .

logi_streamlabs_hero.png

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.