AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS constantly shifting from 30 fps to 0 or 1 fps

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2019
My fps keeps going up and down. I tried multiple servers and it seems consistent throughout. Oddly several hours earlier I had no issues,

I have a brand new macbook pro that was purchased this year so I do not believe it is that.

My speed test states
"Your connection is great.
Based on your current download speed of 456.022 Mbps, we expect you’ll have a high-performance gaming experience on Stadia."

Not sure what the issue is.

My fps keeps going up and down. I tried multiple servers and it seems consistent throughout. Oddly several hours earlier I had no issues,

I have a brand new macbook pro that was purchased this year so I do not believe it is that.

My speed test states
"Your connection is great.
Based on your current download speed of 456.022 Mbps, we expect you’ll have a high-performance gaming experience on Stadia."

Not sure what the issue is.
What was your upload speed though?

Try other servers. I dont know on which page you work on,but if cb you can choose Amsterdam, Frankfurt etc. I had that few times and I changed server for different one and was good

Status
Not open for further replies.