AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS Customizable ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 3, 2021
Twitter Username
@Sugrbonez
Chaturbate Username
Sugrbonez
Hey everyone! So i just downloaded OBS, I've watched a few tutorials on what kind of things you can do on it for your streams.
Are there any fun customization features ?

Reactions: Dan N
Hey everyone! So i just downloaded OBS, I've watched a few tutorials on what kind of things you can do on it for your streams.
Are there any fun customization features ?

There are many services (commercial or free) providing resources for OBS (complex overlays, simple graphics, editable stuff) and you can do overlays or complete scenes by yourself using default OBS features
Here are a few overlays (mostly editable ones) you can test/use/modify/download/further develop or whatever (all open source)
I forgot the other link to another github repo with overlays...
Here's a few free ones too from Marketerbay
My personal suggestion is to grasp the basics of how stuff works an design your own resources (DIY is time consuming but the vibe it gives empowers you with confidence among other positive vibes)

Reactions: Sugrbonez
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.