AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Obs is green what should i do ? have a pic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you concerned that you can't see yourself on Chaturbate?
It's supposed to be like that when you stream through OBS.

Reactions: pugpug
Are you concerned that you can't see yourself on Chaturbate?
It's supposed to be like that when you stream through OBS.

Oh thank you mira_leo ! so i just look at my show from obs it's have no my pic on cb site rigth ? just read chat on cb ?

Though, for a control, you can also open your room by opening
chaturbate.com/your_pseudo
instead of chaturbate.com/b/your_pseudo
(/b/ stands for broadcast)

... or logged as another user on another browser (ie firefox is you broadcast under chrome)
... or as anonymous with the same browser, surfing in a private window (but only when no password on the room)

Though, for a control, you can also open your room by opening
chaturbate.com/your_pseudo
instead of chaturbate.com/b/your_pseudo
(/b/ stands for broadcast)

... or logged as another user on another browser (ie firefox is you broadcast under chrome)
... or as anonymous with the same browser, surfing in a private window (but only when no password on the room)
Thank you DoD404

I usually have the broadcast page on 20% size of my screen and scrolled to where I can only see the chat, and I have the windowed preview page as 80% the size of my screen. The font on the broadcast page is set to 20. This way, I can get a good look at what I'm doing as well as read my chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.