AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS recommended Overlays (TipAlerts etc.)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2019
Twitter Username
@Aurora_911
Hey there :)

Im searching for some really nice overlays / tipping interactions (so far as I know like TipAlerts) to make my overall camming experience for me and the user more attractive.

Do you know any alternatives or personal recommendations like TipAlerts?

Hey there :)

Im searching for some really nice overlays / tipping interactions (so far as I know like TipAlerts) to make my overall camming experience for me and the user more attractive.

Do you know any alternatives or personal recommendations like TipAlerts?
Depends which site you're camming on.

MFC has built-in bots - Charlesbot and MFCalerts.

Those are all I can comment on since I am only on MFC.

Reactions: Aurora Luna
Well there also cammodeltools, camfeatures.app, chaturbate-overlay-app (on github), camgirl-obs ( on github), tipalerts, Can't really vouch for the quality, safety, reliability of any of the service.

camgril live editor offers custom work for layouts. There lots of websites that sell OBS overlays, but some of them might have restrictions. You can always make your own using an editor or graphics program.

Reactions: Aurora Luna
Well there also cammodeltools, camfeatures.app, chaturbate-overlay-app (on github), camgirl-obs ( on github), tipalerts, Can't really vouch for the quality, safety, reliability of any of the service.

camgril live editor offers custom work for layouts. There lots of websites that sell OBS overlays, but some of them might have restrictions. You can always make your own using an editor or graphics program.

thank you very much, so far TipAlerts looks the best for me - how do you mean safety - that they steal data?

Well some of the other options. You might have to install development tools onto your computer. Possibly run code on your computer.

Some of the other tools are so new, they don't really have a good or bad reputation.

In the case of TipAlerts, I think there a decent number of models using the product. I haven't herd of any one having an issue with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.