AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Obs Shine issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2021
Hello,today I have run into the problem regarding Obs and Shine model that I have never seeen before. I have been using it a month and it worked perfectly. When i turn on obs and virtual camera and it shows in Shine,the second I open the first website,the camera both in Shine and in obs becomes horror movie- blue pixalated weird resemblance of camera Sony a7iii,I can't expaain in words how it looks. I tried to restart and tried again and again and it stayed like that. I couldn' work. If anyone knows why please help and I posted for others too so that theg be aware

I must add that I was opening Chaturbate first and it immediately runied the picture both in shine and obs and now i tried to open other website and not chaturbate and the camera is normal

@ShineModel should be able to help.
Dear Amber,yes they entered and now I am waiting for some update so they can fix it. They said if I open cb first then Obs virtual it will work but the update should help further. Because you answered every time I wrote something,how can I thank you?

I wanted to send you offline tip and it says i don't have tokens and should purchase then says temporarily restricted and to write to support. In cb I can send tokens if I have and I have some tokens on mfc
They said it is some bug chaturbate has with webcam but I hope they will fix it. Great support by @ShineModel really amazing. They helped me not have a stroke lol

@ShineModel Thank you forever for prompt and amazing help!I can now relax. You fixed it!Thank you Amber for being amazing human being!

Status
Not open for further replies.