AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS Viewers loss in MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2019
Hey, Just wanted to ask if anyone has noticed that when using OBS Broadcaster with MFC they get less viewers? My cam looks great but i dont think others can see me if their connection isnt up to it.

I have tried changing my Bitrate as I know this can affect viewers streams but Im not sure what else to try.

My Internet is 600 Download / 200 Upload so i know it's not a problem on my end. hmmmmmm

I find that with models using OBS I run into more issues with lag or audio being out of sync. And then if I'm not lagging I will get choppy audio or pixelated video. The feed looks better and the effects with the tips and stuff look pleasing. But, some days if I can't get my connection working well I head out for the night. I know some of it is clearly related to my PC aging out. But, because I can do and enjoy 99% of everything else streaming or otherwise. I can't justify upgrading/buying a new PC just for the sake of MFC.

Alternatively, I've seen models using OBS having issues with their own setup being unable to really get the system to work and between their frustrations or members continually telling them about the unstable feed. They flip out of OBS and continue their session with less issues.

The most recent issue I see with OBS is that it doesn't generate a preview on the home page. It looks like the model is offline. One day last week it was so consistent I could scroll through the homepage and tell who was using OBS and tell every model that was using it just by that lack of preview - it was literally every single one of them. It seemed like it was getting almost reliable there for a while but now appears it's gone downhill again.

Status
Not open for further replies.