AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Oddly specific Chaturbate rule

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2021
In APPENDIX C of the TOS Section 2
xi. Community Members may not broadcast, upload, or offer any content referencing or depicting "bukkake" or "goatse".

Okay I get why CB might wish to make "goatse" verboten. However "Bukkake" is basically Japanese term for a facial involving multiple cum providers[1]. There is some backstory about how the practice came about as a way to punish disobedient women but frankly that sounds like something made up by teenage boys. The real origin is most likely that some people find cumming on women to be fun.

Since facials are not banned on CB it seems strange that using this exact term is banned.

[1] Okay it literally means noodles but I think you can work out how the etymology came about.

There's such a difference between a mere facial and a bukkake, though.

Just the thought of the latter kinda makes me wanna vomit lol.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.