AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OF Purchase Feedback

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Australia
After purchasing some content from OF, I received emails for each transaction with the subject 'Thanks for supporting a post'.
The email includes this thumbs up/down feedback opportunity:
Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 12-03-49.png
Clicking on the thumbsup icon just takes me to the generic OF Help-Feedback FAQ page, and there is no further option to leave feedback for the specific model.
Before I go to OF Support, just thought I'd ask here if anyone knows if this is how it is supposed to work - i.e. clicking on the icon does leave feedback? I expected there would be some message saying 'thanks for leaving feedback' or similar.
Or is there a step missing in the process somewhere? (broken link, me being dumb, etc).
Thanks ACF

Educated guess:
The actual feedback is embedded in the URLs hiding behind the buttons. Most mail programs lets you see the URL if you hover over something clickable.
The lack of visual feedback after your action is probably just lazy UX design by OF.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Educated guess:
The actual feedback is embedded in the URLs hiding behind the buttons. Most mail programs lets you see the URL if you hover over something clickable.
The lack of visual feedback after your action is probably just lazy UX design by OF.
Yeah both up and down icons have a URL that is about 150 characters long and indecipherable.
But they are different, so I think your guess is likely correct, and the OF coding just doesn't give you confirmation feedback was successfully left.
Thanks for the reply 👍

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Status
Not open for further replies.