AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Offering Graphics design!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fay_Galore

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 28, 2014
profiles.myfreecams.com
Hello girls,

To boost my dramatic camscore I want to offer fully custom made graphics for your profile, twitter, promo, etc.
I've studied and worked as a graphic designer for years and I am able to make it in any style you wish. Plus, I'll be sure to not get you in trouble with copyright issues over images, fonts etc.

I can save you girls some time and I'll make sure they're aesthetic pleasant to look at, readable (very important) and suit your personal style as well as the lay-out of your profile if you wish.
Have a look at my profile below for my own work, of course, this is all very dark sideshow-ish, I wanted to stick to one style/colour scheme for my profile. but you can pick whatever style you like best.

an impression of other graphic stuff I did:
http://jiddisjepoezie.nl/
(I cannot list a more because others will track back to my identity :/)

I can also provide you with the codes to place it into your profile.

for you guys, I'll do ANY graphic (800pixels wide, max 1200 height) for 100 tokens.
just hit me up with a message (faygalore at gmail.com) with the exact text you want to have on there. and if required: photo(s), colour-preference, font-preference, any other requirements.

Your profile is ace!
So creative :D I have assistance with my profile atm but just wanted to say Kudos on your creativity :D x

Reactions: Fay_Galore
Status
Not open for further replies.