AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2017
CB has an offline tips button on the top left corner of the model's profile page. How does the model see those tips? On MFC, it is easy to see those tips as they get incorporated into the inbox for private messages. I get the impression that on CB these tips are more hidden away and there is a pretty good chance the model is never going to see the message attached to the tip? Can someone post an image of what the notification page on CB looks like for offline tips?

A related question: when a model is in a private on CB and you want to send her a short message, will she see tips and the attached messages while she is in the private?

The circled image is my offline tip. The underlines are when I was last online. It can be easy to accidentally miss an offline tip, especially if you don't transfer your tokens immediately after your cam session (which I'm guilty of doing). Chaturbate doesn't offer any notifications that I'm aware of. You just got to hope your model keeps track and watches for these things.

The circled image is my offline tip. The underlines are when I was last online. It can be easy to accidentally miss an offline tip, especially if you don't transfer your tokens immediately after your cam session (which I'm guilty of doing). Chaturbate doesn't offer any notifications that I'm aware of. You just got to hope your model keeps track and watches for these things.

That was really nice of you to spend the time to do that for me. Thanks so much.

This confirms my suspicion that the offline tip information is a bit hidden. Most models are not going to take the time each time they start their day on CB to go through a report tab looking for offline tips. Some might have that habit, but my guess is that most would not do it regularly.

Reactions: Majora Mink
To answer your other question. If you send a tip note while a model is in a private with somebody else then no she will not see it unless she check hers log. I usually check my log so it’s not a problem and have had some nice surprises but am not sure how many do.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
That was really nice of you to spend the time to do that for me. Thanks so much.

This confirms my suspicion that the offline tip information is a bit hidden. Most models are not going to take the time each time they start their day on CB to go through a report tab looking for offline tips. Some might have that habit, but my guess is that most would not do it regularly.

Maybe some kind of feature being added where either it's if a model gets 50+ or 100+ (whatever the CB devs decide) it will notify with a popup.
OR no matter what the tip is when you're offline you just receive ONE popup saying "you received an offline tip" and then links your token page as posted above.
OR the model can set the price for when the popup appears - as a 50 token offline tip may be "nothing" to some, so that kind of model may only care and want to be notified if it's a 500 token (for example).

Status
Not open for further replies.