AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Oil Show vs Cum Show?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Which do you prefer as a model and/or viewer?

• Oil Show

• Cum Show

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yourfavebarbie

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 24, 2015
Twitter Username
@iamsilvermunat
MFC Username
SilverMunat
Chaturbate Username
silvermunat
Which do you prefer to perform as a model....Doing an oil show or doing a cum show? I'm just really curious what the opinion of other models are & why? I haven't done a oil show yet and I've done a cum show once in group show.

Umm most of the oil shows i've seen are also cum shows.
Oil can be fun for other stuff. dancing..

Umm most of the oil shows i've seen are also cum shows.
Oil can be fun for other stuff. dancing..
Hm, interesting. I just popped in one cam girls room where she was doing the oil show and she didn't do a cum show. She was just rubbing her arms,neck, and chest with the oil. I guess each model has their own outlook on how they want to perform it.

Hm, interesting. I just popped in one cam girls room where she was doing the oil show and she didn't do a cum show. She was just rubbing her arms,neck, and chest with the oil. I guess each model has their own outlook on how they want to perform it.

Yep, I do see some people offering oil for tips too. Just like spanks or flashes.

I've watched a bunch of both types of shows, and performed both at some point. They just seem to be different themes. You could do an 'oil show' after a shower or bath on cam, as an extra sloppy element to a classic cumshow, or even do a novelty show where you add color or glitter to the oil.
I personally enjoy adding oil to regular shows/teasing bc it's just a sensual thing that highlights your body with all the shine.

Yep, I do see some people offering oil for tips too. Just like spanks or flashes.
Isn't everything for tips? Oil shows and cum shows included?

You could do an 'oil show' after a shower or bath on cam,
After? Hehe, have you done an oil show before? Gotta do the oil before the shower, that shit gets everywhere, and if you're doing it right, there's too much to absorb into the skin naturally. :)

As a member, I'd prefer to watch an oil show. One that involves sensual moving and/or dancing.

As a model, I prefer cum shows because they are less time-consuming as far as the setup and cleanup go. My oil dancing shows are usually pretty high priced because of how much time and effort they take.

I've watched a bunch of both types of shows, and performed both at some point. They just seem to be different themes. You could do an 'oil show' after a shower or bath on cam, as an extra sloppy element to a classic cumshow, or even do a novelty show where you add color or glitter to the oil.
I personally enjoy adding oil to regular shows/teasing bc it's just a sensual thing that highlights your body with all the shine.
Thanks for your input! Yeah, I've mentioned using oil just for the heck of it on cam before and a lot of viewers told me that actually didn't want to see that because they like the way my skin looks already whilst on cam that evening. Just so many different opinions can be overwhelming!

As a viewer oil shows are really good. Even non nudes can do oil shows.

Oil on skin makes it glow (reflective in the light), look sensual and looks really hot imo. I do hear from models doing oil shows that oil gets everywhere, on the carpet, on keyboard, in clothing etc, so have towels and/or kitchen rolls available to keep clean.

Just so many different opinions can be overwhelming!

At the end of the day whatever type of show you decide to do, some people will love it and some wont its impossible to please everyone and if you listen to everyones opinion you wont end up doing anything in all the confusion. The only important opinion is yours because unless you're a really good actor it is normally quite obvious whether someone is doing a show they enjoy or not and when the model enjoys it thats normally the sexiest show of all.

I have a third option but it might disgust most people around here
You can't just taunt us with posts like that! Put it in a spoiler... or pm me. (My curiosity will one day be my downfall.)

I don't do cum shows, but like oil shows. I actually don't enjoy watching other models' cum shows either. Shiny dancing ladies are lots of fun though.

I don't really care for oil shows, but at the same time I don't care for cumshows when the model might be exaggerating things as well as how the chat becomes.

Reactions: MelodyMaze
I have never done an oil show and I have yet to do a proper cum show. But I see the appeal of both. You can do either or combined it. I don't think one is better than the other. Because there is a wide range of what guys and gals like to see and do.
But I can see how an oil show will get messy. Might be fun and make sense to incorporate a Bath or shower show after.

I usually don't care for oil shows by themselves. If they lead to cum shows, whether public or group, I can dig them.

I have never done an oil show and I have yet to do a proper cum show. But I see the appeal of both. You can do either or combined it. I don't think one is better than the other. Because there is a wide range of what guys and gals like to see and do.
But I can see how an oil show will get messy. Might be fun and make sense to incorporate a Bath or shower show after.

Yeah, I haven't technically even done a "real" cum show yet either. I normally goal to get naked and if I'm already naked and I'll have a new goal to play with myself and if they keep tipping I keep playing but haven't quite done a cum show yet, lol.

I prefer to do oil shows or add them as prizes in games- sometimes I'll only do my arms, tits/neck, legs or bum as a prize to make it a super tease and easy go get back into the game. It's so messy but fun! I'm just worried I'm going to slip one day. XD

• Funny!
Reactions: Tomtom197
Oiled up dildo riding shows are in my personal top 3 favorite to perform and most successful as well.

I think that I visually prefer to watch an oil show over most cum shows but MAN oil shows are a mess to perform! I've only done one full-body one and otherwise stick with a tit lotion show or something equally controllable.

As a model I prefer "cum" shows because they're less labor intensive and less messy, but as a viewer I ADORE the way oil reflects off of skin (especially if the model does a dance afterwards). I once combined the two and made soooo much money but cleanup was such a pain that I stopped offering oil shows except on very specific days.

I don't want to have to choose between these, I like both!!!!!! A woman's body looks magnificent glistening with oil, showing off all those wonderful curves etc, I don't think I need to explain to anyone why a cum show is a feast for the eyes :think:

Just out of curiosity whats in the rest of that top 3?

For the main question, I like both, different times and different moods and all that.
Tips for spanks w/ doggy style fuck machine and slow tease

Status
Not open for further replies.