AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OK, ladies, need your input again: Member Conduct

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tubby556

Banhammered
Mar 3, 2010
midwest
profiles.myfreecams.com
I absolutely appreciate being able to talk frankly with the models here. I learn so much from you and it's wonderful to have you all as a resource. Your insight is always appreciated. Along with the Model Tips page on my site, I created a Member Conduct page as well. Please look it over and let me know what you think. Be honest. If there is anything I could cover better or mistakenly omitted, please let me know and I will remedy it as swift as possible.

Thanks again,

Adam

http://web.me.com/freakshowmfg/Tubbys_A ... _Tips.html

I read over your "Proper Conduct" page and I have to say, once again, you hit the nail right on the head. And the way you wrote it out was as awesome as how well you thought out the points you wanted to make. You covered every possible gripe I have about what some of the members do.

I would say add something about privates like PMing before hand because most of the models I now talk to like to have a heads up before going private with someone to make sure they don't let the tokens drain away while the customer on the other end of the screen is typing like a mad man to explain what he wants, but I'm sure not every girl is like that and I know from experience not every members wants to discuss this in PM. Maybe I've just run across a lot of rude fucks, but I won't get into that now. >_>

Anyways, again well done sir! :clap:

Nice guideline page, but I doubt anyone who would be disrespectful in a room would bother reading it :)

Would you go on cam to jerk your cock for 10-14 hours a day for free?
Didn’t think so.

Wait... you mean normal people don't do this? Crap... I should go see someone about my behavior.

That's a pretty through site you made. Keep working on it and adding to the info and I think it'll become a very helpful resource for new models and clients alike. :clap:

Eldorian said:
Would you go on cam to jerk your cock for 10-14 hours a day for free?
Didn’t think so.

Wait... you mean normal people don't do this? Crap... I should go see someone about my behavior.

Perhaps he meant "would you go on cam to jerk your cock for 10-14 hours a day for free to the general public no matter how badly they were behaving?"

or possibly "for free to rude pigs who treat you like shit?"

Tubby, thank you. For making a site like that, YOU are an angel. From what I read, it does look like the mistakes were found and corrected, at least on the suggestions page. One thing to stress though, is that every model is different, and while some of those things are pet peeves to most of the models there, each one will have a different reaction to it. Example: I don't ban people for using bb... I ridicule them. To some, public humiliation is worse than banning. <.< >.>

Will most definitely be posting a link to your site on my profile somewhere, and keep it in my "things to have on hand while on camera" notepad document for when there are questions.

looks good tubby. Reading that profile before u hang with a model really helps, I'm glad you put that in there.

Syntastic said:
That's a pretty through site you made. Keep working on it and adding to the info and I think it'll become a very helpful resource for new models and clients alike. :clap:
Thanks. I appreciate it very much. I'm still pondering the actual live format for the reviews. I have a few written and am trying out a few different layouts for the pages. I think I like the current Angels page in list format with a link to their profile on MFC. I think what I might do is have the list like that with a link to their review page. Then a visitor can read who the angels are, then choose to read the profile and/or check out the review on the site by clicking the link, respectively. I hope the text isn't too much but there are a lot of bases to cover and information I'd like to share. I don't think there's a better way to do it. I tried to organize and articulate the best I could without too much unneeded statements.

I'm still getting a protocol down for handling the copyright stuff and permissions. To cover my butt, all photos posted on the site will be furnished by the respective models with a waiver/permission to use for the site review. Stuff like that.

LadyLuna said:
Perhaps he meant "would you go on cam to jerk your cock for 10-14 hours a day for free to the general public no matter how badly they were behaving?"

or possibly "for free to rude pigs who treat you like shit?"
This.

Thanks to you too, LadyLuna. I'm superbly flattered you and others think highly of my work thus far. I will add the part of the model's discretion in handling situations, even though it would seem obvious to prudent adults. I think of new things to add or tweak every time I read it.

I may not be a model guys but I feel that using bb is disrespectful & degrading because I feel they're great women & it's the closest thing to calling a model something I won't mention here. You guys work hard & for someone to call you that I would never go for it as I don't feel right about this myself.

Having spent a lot of time in inner-city high schools...

For some people, bb is their way of saying baby. They literally say "bb" in real life to a hot chick.

For others, yeah, I see the point.

I would personally add a section with regards to grammar, spelling, and overall understandability in your chat language. Mostly pertaining to models whom are English speakers... Then again, the part of my brain that sees common spelling and grammar mistakes is a part of my brain with which I enjoy working.

Status
Not open for further replies.