AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ok wtf is going on with this site?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capryce

Cam Model
Jan 26, 2019
Europe
Chaturbate Username
capryce
Since yesterday whenever I try to log on to Chaturbate I get a plain html based text site, and it's the same with all my navigators: firefox, google chrome and opera. My boyfriend has the same issue.

But on my smartphone, everything is displayed normally and I can even see the people broadcasting. Here's a screenshot of what I see when I log on from my desktop:

pbchaturbate.PNG

I'm lost. What can I do? Did the same thing already happenend to you? How can I fix that? Please I need your help...

Are you using any addons such as AdblockPlus or Privacy Badger with your web browsers?
If so, that is the issue.

Disable them or go into their settings and have them stop blocking CB. The exact same thing happened to me.

Upvote 0
Are you using any addons such as AdblockPlus or Privacy Badger with your web browsers?
If so, that is the issue.
Disable them or go into their settings and have them stop blocking CB. The exact same thing happened to me.

I've always used AdblockPlus and it never caused that king of problem. Just to be sure, I disabled AdblockPlus for this site but it changes nothing 😢

I've checked all the updates, all the permissions, I really don't know what's going on! It never happened before, this is the 1st time!

Upvote 0
Thank you but I use Eset anti virus (paying version)

Edit: ctrl+F5 does nothing...

Upvote 0
Thank you but I use Eset anti virus (paying version)
hmm ok well do this... go to the site in google chrome, right click any where in the white space and click on inspect. a new section with information should come up and on the top right of this new section you are probably going to see a red circle with a white X, click on that and tell me what the red lines say.

Upvote 0
Look at the links in the images I attached, they are CB specific.
Make sure those links are not blocked by whatever programs you use

The example in the images is Privacy Badger, for which caused an issue on my end like yours.

Attachments

• 65.PNG
    65.PNG
    50.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 659.PNG
    659.PNG
    47 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0
The example in the images is Privacy Badger, for which caused an issue on my end like yours.
I'm using mainly firefox, that's where all my passwords and my settings are :confused:
Also Eset could have a browser add-on try disabling that too
Yes it Eset Smart Security but it's not even installed on my browser

Upvote 0
Alright sorry but I just turned off Eset security for a few minutes and nothing changes at all! I really don't understand what the fck is going on it's driving me crazyyyyyy o_Oo_Oo_O

Upvote 0
Alright sorry but I just turned off Eset security for a few minutes and nothing changes at all! I really don't understand what the fck is going on it's driving me crazyyyyyy o_Oo_Oo_O
then you go back to the site while eset security is off and do the same thing: go to the site in google chrome, right click any where in the white space and click on inspect. a new section with information should come up and on the top right of this new section you are probably going to see a red circle with a white X, click on that and tell me what the red lines say.

If they still say eset then its still a problem and some aspect of it is still running that needs to be disabled or uninstalled.

Upvote 0
Alright so I did everything you told me and this is what I get:
error2.PNG

Eset security was off!

Edit: last week I've been on chaturbate and nothing was wrong, and since then there have been no updates or anything. This is insane!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you, I'll try to see what I can do, although absolutely nothing has changed since last time... Thank you for your help you're adorable ❤

Upvote 0
I’m also having issues with the site. Are you using a Mac? I now get a basic layout with no clickables and no broadcast screen. I can’t log in at all.

Upvote 0
I’m also having issues with the site. Are you using a Mac? I now get a basic layout with no clickables and no broadcast screen. I can’t log in at all.
No I use a PC laptop. But I have sent an e-mail to the support team to see if they can help... Fingers crossed...

Upvote 0
Mine was antivirus wear my internet provider just added when I upgraded. Nice of them to let me know...

Upvote 0
If nothing else works, then all I can suggest is for you to back everything up, save all your logins/passwords to a text file on a USB stick or external drive and do a system refresh (if you are windows 10, 8.1)

Just for the heck of it, install another web browser and see what happens. Try Opera Portable, Vivaldi or Brave browsers .

Upvote 0
Thank you so much @Finchomatic @cbhours @Dirty_therapy

I've sent an e-mail (well, we exchanged a lots of e-mails yesterday night) and long story short, I didn't need to do anything with my compurer or my anti-virus or my browser... they fixed the problem on their side and now eveything is working fine!

I didn't expect such a quick reaction, I'm happily surprised! 😃

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.