AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

On how many sites do you work ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what do you think is the best: to be live on 1-2 sites or 5 sites?
How are your experiences?
Hi! I think it's better for me to be live on 1site and give it my full attention.
The reason I don't split cam is because I want my customers to have my full focus.

How can I respond out loud to unique things in the chat if it's on another site,
also with unique things being said in the chat?

If I say thank you to 1TokenMan69 on site B it wouldn't it sound strange to the audience with no 1TokenMan69 on site A? I don't know as I haven't split cammed.
But I would rather 1 show at 100% than 2 shows at 50%. This may be just me though.

What if one guy on site A wants ass but site B wants feet? My concern would be balancing that especially if it's busy on both sites.
Each customer is an individual, and it's good to be able to respond uniquely to each name in the chat and talk with them. As well as do their requests
which may conflict if it's busier.

Also, would they notice the tip sound from another site? That would be a concern too. I think it's better to do one site at a time,
but maybe have multiple sites for different days. Just my opinion though! Everybody's different :)

:h:

Hi! I think it's better for me to be live on 1site and give it my full attention.
The reason I don't split cam is because I want my customers to have my full focus.

How can I respond out loud to unique things in the chat if it's on another site,
also with unique things being said in the chat?

If I say thank you to 1TokenMan69 on site B it wouldn't it sound strange to the audience with no 1TokenMan69 on site A? I don't know as I haven't split cammed.
But I would rather 1 show at 100% than 2 shows at 50%. This may be just me though.

What if one guy on site A wants ass but site B wants feet? My concern would be balancing that especially if it's busy on both sites.
Each customer is an individual, and it's good to be able to respond uniquely to each name in the chat and talk with them. As well as do their requests
which may conflict if it's busier.

Also, would they notice the tip sound from another site? That would be a concern too. I think it's better to do one site at a time,
but maybe have multiple sites for different days. Just my opinion though! Everybody's different :)

:h:
i was exaclty the same for 10 years .. gaved all my attention to one site , for same reasons. but unfortunalty lately with this big competition and im not making any shows to keep up , i decided to add one more site, so finily i got same earnings on 2 sites like i used to have on 1 only . Still can mannage with the atention and also guys understand that we are on more sites since corona, slow, people got no money, we need to try other places too .. if you know how to explain and to share your attention is fine , also they dont know exactly whats going on . if someone tip me on other site and i say thanks mark for example, .. they wondering whos mark,,, but mark can be any of the tippers, mods, friends, on main site, i just know their names not only nick names so anyone can be mark or steve etc .. and ofc tip sound is stopped ..

It seems such grey area wether sites allow it. We all know some explicitely DO NOT allow it, but what about the others?

So my questions on websites not explicitely forbidding:

- Is restreaming with 1 camera without consequences when 'caught'?

- When restreaming is it okay to stream with one camera and restreaming?

- There are a few services like restream, streamstar, .. what's people's go to? (PC/mac)

- websites have to know you're restreaming when using cloud services because they will receive a stream from different data centers than your IP/location, right?

- And lastly, when you restream with cloud services. Isnt it fully suspicious having to verify your face when you're in LA when you're being streamed from another datacenter let's say new york?

Thanks 😊

I am comfortable with only one site. Otherwise, attention is scattered, connection with the participants is lost. It is difficult for me to work simultaneously on several sites.
The only exception is if the second site like CamContacts (that is, there is no free chat and only private distracts you).

One site only Streamate. I am happy there and have been for 6 years. I sell clips on 5 sites though (if you count onlyfans in with that). The way my brain is wired makes it really difficult for me to jump around sites, and I do better hyper focusing on just a few. If I had a different brain and ability to have a different style of workflow, I would try a few more, but this just works best for me, and is the most enjoyable :)

right now barely two. a say barely because i havent been active on my onlyfans in months. right now ive been focusing on streamate since its been my biggest moneymaker the 8 years ive been at this. i used to be active on niteflirt, livecammodelshows, clips4sale, imlive, and sextpanther.

many eggs in your basket is good, but sometimes it can be too overwhelming.

Currently two - CB and SC they are working fine together.

I multistreamed a lot on premium sites through. As the pace is slowers, and they had the member chat feature, I could work on Imlive, LiveJasmin, Cams.com and a couple of smaller ones without problems. Just felt that i reached a maximum payout with them at some moment.

I do 4 sites at a time. But all my rooms are quiet usually, so it works nicely. Takes a bit of conversational skills to make sure people on different sites can converse "via me" but it seems to be working :)

Everyone knows I split cam, I am not even trying to hide it.

right now barely two. a say barely because i havent been active on my onlyfans in months. right now ive been focusing on streamate since its been my biggest moneymaker the 8 years ive been at this. i used to be active on niteflirt, livecammodelshows, clips4sale, imlive, and sextpanther.

many eggs in your basket is good, but sometimes it can be too overwhelming.

I find it too everwhelming too to be on more than 2 sites

I run 3-6 sites together at the same time. I have been unsuccessful with public shows and gold shows so i treat all of my sites like private based and it works great. Niteflirt and skyprivate are great intros to splitcamming and work well with streamate or other private based sites.

I checked most common sites (tkn based public shows) but damn even though CB looks vintage all others (maybe not stripchat) look pretty much a downgrade as far as user base and tkns spending.

So from that perspective if you're pretty good at CB ranking with 100's or even 1000's of viewers i see no benefit of multistreaming with all the hassle that comes with it.

Unless i'm forgetting something

Last edited:
I run 3-6 sites together at the same time. I have been unsuccessful with public shows and gold shows so i treat all of my sites like private based and it works great. Niteflirt and skyprivate are great intros to splitcamming and work well with streamate or other private based sites.
I treat all like private based too

Reactions: AussieCosplay
I haven't tried splitting, I also feel like I wouldn't be able to keep up with the chat.
I live cam on MFC, I have also tried mvlive a few times and only made like 20 tokens so I figure that it's just not my market.
I have OnlyFans but I don't do live shows on it, TBCH I always forget it's even possible!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I just started splitcamming today (I did like an hour long test run basically to set it up and make sure it was all working), but I’m wondering how everyone sets up their public shows? Like, isn’t it confusing to viewers if your goal is at XX of XXX tokens and the show starts because you’ve reached goal on another site? Or do you just not do the traditional “goals” for shows? I’d love to focus on privates but I don’t really get a lot of requests for them, even if I’m really pushing to go private, so I’m not sure what else to do with my time. 😅

I just started splitcamming today (I did like an hour long test run basically to set it up and make sure it was all working), but I’m wondering how everyone sets up their public shows? Like, isn’t it confusing to viewers if your goal is at XX of XXX tokens and the show starts because you’ve reached goal on another site? Or do you just not do the traditional “goals” for shows? I’d love to focus on privates but I don’t really get a lot of requests for them, even if I’m really pushing to go private, so I’m not sure what else to do with my time. 😅
I don't use a goal usually. I have a tip menu and I prefer to do shows in Private

Just CB and OF for me.

I am looking at BongaCams though also, any input on them? thanks

Started on CB in 2019 then took a break, opposite most people, for vanilla job life during 2020. I restarted on Streamate in Jan because I missed cam (and socialization) and decided to make camming my main income in Feb. I started split camming across 6 sites about 2 weeks ago with the help of the Shine browser and two laptops to see which site to focus on because CB seems dead to me right now (left having at least a couple 100 in my room now I’m happy when I hit 10 😬 and no one talks anymore 🤷‍♀️) and I’m building my following on Streamate.

I’m still figuring out the culture of each site but I’ll give it a few months to watch for earning patterns and then probably cut a few (or update my hardware and go nuts across all of them).

I found, in my limited time split camming that the higher audience count has kept me more interactive while I jump back into token sites. I did 2 weeks or so on CB, talking to my 4 walls before I was determined I needed to change something to get back to that sweet spot where cam felt like a moment of sweet sweet socialization. I would love to make a Pvt site like Streamate my primary (I enjoy the 1 on 1) but I need income while I build up there, so split cam it is.

My 1st day across all sites was laugh so I don’t cry at technology territory, but each day it gets smoother.

My biggest hurdle I’m working out the kinks of is going Pvt or signing off all sites when I get a pvt on another. While Shine browser has been great at aggregating chats I don’t trust it, yet, to auto sign off and it takes a while (probably a bad hardware issue) to kick in by itself to pvt. And I’m not yet the fastest at jumping to each site to manually do it. Also since Streamate is on a separate computer it can’t auto do anything.

I’m a stickler for pvt is true pvt and I do my naughty shows in pvt and don’t want to broadcast those on freechat, so getting a pvt has become stressful even though pvts are my goal of camming 🤪

The next few months will be a never ending experiment but for now it’s what I do to meet my goal

Status
Not open for further replies.