AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

On mouse-over previews?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Not sure how long it has been a thing, but within the past few weeks I noticed CB had enabled a nice feature where you could get a real-time video preview of a room simply by putting your mouse cursor over the room tile in the list of online models. But, a few days ago Google updated Chrome, and I have noticed that this mouse-over preview no longer works on any of the "main tabs" listed at the top of the page(featured, females, male, couple...etc.). However, the on mouse-over preview still works if you use it while in the newly added "more rooms like this" tab located below the models video feed.

Anyone know if the mouse-over feature is in Beta at the moment, and still subject to change as it evolves, or did the Chrome update somehow break its usage on the main tabs?

It disapeared also few days ago on firefox and edge for what I could see

So it would seem that it's an "in development" feature that's still being tested/changed.

Hopefully it will come back to being used on the "main tabs" rather than being hidden in the "more rooms like this" tab. It was a nice addition.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Seems the live thumbnails does not work in any browser anymore. What a shame, it was a nice feature.

there is userscript that includes this

Ladroop removed the feature from his script in version 4.2. He's currently at version 4.4.
I'm going to msg him as see if he will bring it back with version 4.5 :)

Until then just downgrade to v4.1

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.