AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

On the subject of the hourly drawing..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Not that I need the tokens, but since joining the site almost 2 years ago now I have entered into the hourly drawing every chance I get while I am on the site.

Have any of the regulars who post here ever won the hourly contest for the 50 tokens on Stripchat?🤔

Not that I need the tokens, but since joining the site almost 2 years ago now I have entered into the hourly drawing every chance I get while I am on the site.

Have any of the regulars who post here ever won the hourly contest for the 50 tokens on Stripchat?🤔
Not after 3.5-and-change years.
You have to pay very close attention though. 10 minutes after the draw they start a new one. If you haven't verified/accepted the prize by the time the next one starts, the prize is gone.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lucid1
Upvote 0
Not after 3.5-and-change years.
You have to pay very close attention though. 10 minutes after the draw they start a new one. If you haven't verified/accepted the prize by the time the next one starts, the prize is gone.
oh heckers. I didn't know that I needed to check/look/accept some dialogue. Who knows how many hundreds of times I have won and didn't even realize it.:rofl:

Upvote 0

hehe.. in 3 and a bit years.. ONCE! But in truth I do not always remember to enter, and then I do not always remember to check. As someone said; you only have 10 minutes to claim the prize then it's gone!

Upvote 0
hehe.. in 3 and a bit years.. ONCE! But in truth I do not always remember to enter, and then I do not always remember to check. As someone said; you only have 10 minutes to claim the prize then it's gone!
Do you receive some form of a pop-up telling you that you've won, or do you need to click on the "last hours winners have been announced" thingie to see if you've won?

Upvote 0

Oh my god, I never thought I'd almost kinda sorta 'meet' somebody who actually WON that...

There need not be a 'qualifier' to the triumph... your merely having gone 1-for-3.5 years is huge! (at least relative to the rest of us)

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Nope. you have to actually check it manually
Yep, and while handing out 500 tokens every hour is a smart move PR wise, I doubt SC actually hands out 500 tokens every draw. But if they did and everybody who won tipped their 50 token prize, SC would take 200 of them right back. Unless these prize tokens are special and the model get to keep all of them, of course ...

Upvote 0

Hello everyone :)
  • Our Token Giveaway competitions run every hour!
  • The system then automatically selects 10 random winners every hour.
  • If you are successful as one of the winners, you have 10 minutes to select ‘claim winnings’.
  • Should you fail to select the ‘claim’ button within the required timeframe (which is displayed in the public chat you are in at the time), you have lost your chance to receive those tokens.

I can assure you that we have many many winners!!!!

But many get distracted by the time the winners are announced and don't claim in time, or forget to check completely.
So.. keep entering… and DON'T FORGET to claim your prizes!

We wish you good luck in future giveaways.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-22 at 4.58.18 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-22 at 4.58.18 PM.png
    18 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.