AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Once only offer?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2021
200 tokens FREE! (a $20.99 USD value) when you upgrade your account. Unlock PM & remove ads for $19.95 USD monthly.

Is the above only available once? Or, can you pay for it and cancel the subscription and then take it up again, getting the free tokens and the unblock PM feature?

I'd previously selected the option by mistake and was looking at getting a 200 tkn package, just to say hello to someone .... the PM unblock would be handy to warn users about a particular devious performer ;)

Upvote 0
200 tokens FREE! (a $20.99 USD value) when you upgrade your account. Unlock PM & remove ads for $19.95 USD monthly.

Is the above only available once? Or, can you pay for it and cancel the subscription and then take it up again, getting the free tokens and the unblock PM feature?
It's only a one time offer, and it's tied to your name so you can't make a new account and get it again.

As long as I don't have active supporter I get the offer every time, i can take advantage of it every month.

Upvote 0
Yes thats what i mean, i can get the 200 tokens for 19.95 and the month of supporter over and over, its not like that for you?
No you are correct. I hadn't bought tokens in such a long time that I saw free 200tks and was thinking about the 200 you get free for the limit increase. I forgot they also offer 200 "free" tokens for supporter lol

Reactions: curious68
Upvote 0
The offer is always there when I open the payment page, so I think it should be honoured. I might try it if my old 'friend' comes online tonight.

Upvote 0
TBH I don't see the benefit of upgrading.

Become a Fanclub member for free PM, supporting the model.

Or if you are a regular tipper, the model will probably/possibly/maybe PM if you ask (nicely). That does not include @Diana_Devil in case you were wondering.
Thats totally true :angelic::angelic::angelic:

but you must count that my fan club its priced very very low nd i have enough fap material there to worth the price of fanclub , plus i always add new matterial. so nobody can complain that i do not offer PM services. As for the rest of my room well in my bio i wrote it i do not do PM and i always say no to PM so if someone chooses to tip for a show in my room anyway they know very well they can not expect pms .

and all this is not because i am not nice .... its simply because all that pm blabla do not go in conformity with my show and persona.

i can not please everyone , but at least i am true to myself.

PS : i know you visit my room now , i was not sure its you :hilarious::hilarious:

Upvote 0
I'll come back when I have tokens and yes I am a fan ....

you can come anytime :) anyway with or without :kiss:

I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.