AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

One of our accounts were banned please help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Twiztedtony
@punker barbie
Can you please help us with our account it's twiztedtony.
We were camming with a multiple account at the same time because we saw Here in the forums that it was allowed as long as it is separate cameras and camera angles.

@punker barbie our account Is based and age verification that was approved got denied. I filed support ticket. Both and them got banned the other account is daddysgirl77791. We were online with both accounts at once since a thread here says as long as they are different camera angels your allowed. We do this tonsupport our family and pay the rent and the end of the month is approaching. We also got doxed last night 10 cops showed up at our house right after being banned saying that someone was being raped on live camera. Obviously they left and didn't arrest anyone since that was not going on. We direly need you're help.

Upvote 0
This was the post we were referencing

Brett M

The only rule you need is what was mentioned above by @rumplestiltskin - if you stream from 2 accounts at the same time on CB they must both be from different camera angles, to avoid looking like you are using a recorded video on them both.
So, with this answer, having 2 accounts and streaming from both at different times, is perfectly fine - regardless of whether you use the same camera for both or not.

This was confirmed for me when I asked @punker barbie for a model who was creating a new account and wanted to get new followers on her new account, so she streamed from both (she was decent and if she went to private on one, she would add a token per minute bot for the other one, and vice versa).

Upvote 0
We have done alot of work on this site acquiring 18 thousand followers and a few good regulars. This kind of work is way out of our comfort zone so to face these problems is an insurmountable pain In the rear. I'm hoping to God that this is resolved so we can get back to earning as this was our Main source of income. Ugh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@punker barbie I see you responding to other models is there a reason you're giving us the cold shoulder? We have already started to branch out to other cam sites due to this banning we had 4900 tokens locked up in the daddysgirl77791 account. Please help us. Yeah we already made 7000 tokens on a another site but I really don't believe we should be taking this loss like this. Expecially since we thought we were not breaking any rules caming on two separate accounts with different angles. We filed a support ticket but no response all weekend and not even an comment in this chat. Our experience camming thus far on cb has been awful. Being doxed. Being outed to my ex who outed us to my entire family. Please help us.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.