AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Online Sex-Related Content Producers Study

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 14, 2021
Hi there,
I am part of a joint study involving SJSU, WLU (Canada) and MSU and we are attempting to develop a comprehensive understanding of how those who participate in online sex-related content production manage their work identity in relation to their “real-life” identity and deal with the implications of the stigma associated with sex work. The end goal it to combat the negative stigmatization of participants.

We are asking for participants to participate in an online survey (approx. 45 minutes long) and share with us their experiences and knowledge regarding their everyday work.

Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 12.15.21 PM.png

Above I have included the document with all the necessary information regarding the survey and below I have included the link to participate in the study as well.

Thank you.

Danigirl

Cam Model
Jan 16, 2019
And are you paying us for 45 min worth of our time? Do you know how many times a year we get these college/research papers etc asking us to spend a ton of time for people we don't know to assist in projects? I'd help people I know on the forum but spending 45 min for an unknown is pretty tall ask.

GothHostess

Cam Model
Aug 12, 2019
Slytherin Common Room
Twitter Username
@ItsGothHostess
And are you paying us for 45 min worth of our time? Do you know how many times a year we get these college/research papers etc asking us to spend a ton of time for people we don't know to assist in projects? I'd help people I know on the forum but spending 45 min for an unknown is pretty tall ask.
You get entered to win a $50 gift card that you'll get later this year......for me personally, I could go online for 45 min right now, make $50 or more, and get it in a few days. Or I could do this survey and maaaaybe get $50 next month :p I'm not trying to be mean to the people that come in here and ask because I know this is important to them, but like, the results of this survey do not seem important enough for me to take 45 minutes of my time to do this. They're studying concepts/questions we already know the answers to.

GraysonDrake

Cam Model
Jul 11, 2021
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@fakegraydrake
Streamate Username
GraysonDrake
Chaturbate Username
graysondrake
Hi there,
I am part of a joint study involving SJSU, WLU (Canada) and MSU and we are attempting to develop a comprehensive understanding of how those who participate in online sex-related content production manage their work identity in relation to their “real-life” identity and deal with the implications of the stigma associated with sex work. The end goal it to combat the negative stigmatization of participants.

We are asking for participants to participate in an online survey (approx. 45 minutes long) and share with us their experiences and knowledge regarding their everyday work.

View attachment 90690

Above I have included the document with all the necessary information regarding the survey and below I have included the link to participate in the study as well.

Thank you.
I started it but this thing is too long for me to want to fill out for free.

If you were offering to compensate us for our time though then maybe. I've been contacted by a lot of grad students who think sex work is a spicy subject for their research project and it feels a bit objectifying to have a bunch of academic tourists come in to gawk at us and our work.

Danigirl

Cam Model
Jan 16, 2019
You get entered to win a $50 gift card that you'll get later this year......for me personally, I could go online for 45 min right now, make $50 or more, and get it in a few days. Or I could do this survey and maaaaybe get $50 next month :p I'm not trying to be mean to the people that come in here and ask because I know this is important to them, but like, the results of this survey do not seem important enough for me to take 45 minutes of my time to do this. They're studying concepts/questions we already know the answers to.
The chance to win the drawing is like a user saying "cum first bb and then I'll tip you". Nope. Payment first bb 🤣

GraysonDrake

Cam Model
Jul 11, 2021
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@fakegraydrake
Streamate Username
GraysonDrake
Chaturbate Username
graysondrake
To be honest, it's worse that you are offering the chance at $50 for compensation than if you were to just ask models to fill out the survey for free.
So many universities do crap like this for vanilla survey and study participants too, I don't understand where their tuition dollars go but it's not to making sure they get good study results....

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
The end goal it to combat the negative stigmatization of participants.
So if I do your survey my mom will stop telling people I'm going to hell? :)

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
So many universities do crap like this for vanilla survey and study participants too, I don't understand where their tuition dollars go but it's not to making sure they get good study results....
at least my university would provide something like extra credit or a $5 quizno gift card. i did so many studies for quizno gift cards. fuck i miss quiznos :c

Danigirl

Cam Model
Jan 16, 2019
at least my university would provide something like extra credit or a $5 quizno gift card. i did so many studies for quizno gift cards. fuck i miss quiznos :c

Omg their roast beef sandwich was amazing with their honey mustard sauce haha. Weird combo but delicious

Reactions: AudriTwo
Nov 14, 2021
Thank you for your feedback; I noticed that there was an error in my initial posting and the survey should take less than 20 minutes.

Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
I do survey sites and have seen my fair share. Most give pennies for lots of your time stating they only take a few minutes. But many always end up having g thousands of boxes to tick and fill in, which ends up taking it to 20 or 30 minutes of your time. One I use called Prolific and they are real researchers, universities and the like. This site at least offers minimum wage per hour on their studies.

My point is, I don't do all of these other sites, I only use Prolific. This is because the rest are not worth the time, energy and effort. I'm not a model and even I wouldn't want to do something like this for free.