AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Online stalker

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 24, 2019
Hello ladies I am new here, I have been doing webcam for over a year now on chaturbate. I have a customer who I started blocking but then he would make new accounts and come back from time to time. He would tell me it was him again and then I would block him again. Long story short he came into my chat last night I blocked him then he make two new accounts after that using my full legal name and my boyfriends name (who does not cam with me) and posted all my personal information in the chat room like my home address! I am beside myself and am looking for advice on what to do! I don’t think I will have luck reporting him because he makes so many fake accounts.

I already filed the report with them and I will be making a police report as well just looking to see if anyone else has experienced something similar 😔

Upvote 0
There been a few public threads in this forum that are kind of related:
Question
Member Abuse/Blackmail

The general advice i've seen is:
  • Make sure all your personal social media is set to private. Do a search for your self online to try and find anything you might have missed. Disable tagging on social media.
  • Document everything interaction, screen shots, date and time.

Upvote 0
I recommend using all in one bot and setting the custom word list to apply to all users and then add anything you dont want to be said in your chat and set it to notify broadcaster when those words are filtered so you can immediately see when hes attempting to post your information.

Upvote 0
I am so sorry this happend. How terrifying. I hope you are somewhere that you feel safe and comfortable!!
In the mean time waiting for CB to help- and to avoid further incident- You can use Dorothy's Ultra Fem Bot and use the custom blocked word list function as well (the developer is a long time CB member and mod and is very trusted and respected by several very seasoned models).

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lelo1
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.