AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

only fans and the like as a non-nude model.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2019
Venus
Hello to the whole community.
I intend to be a non-explicit and little naked model.
are very fashionable to have accounts on sites like only fans and the like but .. what could a model with my conditions offer? What price would be reasonable? I feel that nobody will want to pay for it, so I ask for advice not to waste time and just dedicate myself to other things.

Could you offer anything else instead of membership in only fans? What non-explicit models do to get something extra out of the camera?

Thank you, English is not my mother tongue and sorry if I wrote something wrong!

xxoo

There are sooo many things you can do as a soft core or non nude model! Striptease, beautiful agony, all kinds of other teases, fetish, etc.

Unfortunately, I can’t tell you what a “reasonable” price is because everyone has different pricing, & some are able to command a lot more than others. It depends on so many factors, type of content, quality of content, etc. There’s no “one size fits all” in this line of work.

When I started with Only Fans back in the day, I charged $20 to start. I already had a bunch of content up though. Eventually, I ended up charging $50 a month, & then $65. I think you can do mini raffles, there’s wheel spins (for example) or sell extra content with PPV messaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.