AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Only fans cb couples account -start up tips and info?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2020
Twitter Username
@tarzanandariel
Chaturbate Username
TheDevilMadeUsDoIt69
Hey guys we are thinking about starting up a only fans account, we are a couple who cam on chaturbate, but totally unsure on where to start with only fans???

Like what content would you recommend posting, pics short clips, whole full length sex vids?

How much content do you recommend having already before starting the page etc? Any tips and tricks would be lovely to know, thankyou.

Reactions: Missjessicajade
If you already have an audience, just sign up and jump in. Start posting once a day.

Well we only have a small audience via chaturbate at the moment, 8000 + followers as it stands, and very small amount on twitter which stands at 18 or something silly. But we haven't done much to promote the twitter page as I'm not so familiar with twitter.

So I dont know if the 8k audience on cb is enough to get us started on only fan's? Or maybe it is? What do you think? :)

I suggest to start the page, put about 20 posts up and then share it on CB whenever you're online. I have grown my OnlyFans this way. Sometimes it is slow but something is better than nothing :)
Ooh OK, so when you say about 20 posts up, do you mean like, all at once? On that day?

And would you say all pics, or a selection of pics and videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.