AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Only want to be seen on cb

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2022
Hi y’all! Is there a way to only be viewed on the site your camming on? We cam on CB, but I just googled my user name and a bunch of other sites popped up. Is there a setting to change that? I have a prominent tattoo that immediately identifies me and I’m freaking out. Thank you!

There's a setting for whether you're active on network sites. You can turn that off. But, yeah, as above that's not really the problem and it's kind of hopeless as far as the scraping sites picking you up.

Upvote 0
There's a setting for whether you're active on network sites. You can turn that off. But, yeah, as above that's not really the problem and it's kind of hopeless as far as the scraping sites picking you up.
Thanks, I’ll try that when broadcasting. I definitely know it is what it is and eventually someone will recognize us. Oh well I guess.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.