AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Onlyfans advive

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
i finilly decided to create onlyfans and of course i wanna make it worth! . is any of you promoting it on your instagram? I have instagram with over 40 k folowers, 80% guys from other countries, not Romania ...i know that if ill add it there ill get lotsss subscribes but i dont want all the world to know about me beeing naked on onlyfans , im not ready to be that exposed . So my ideea is to deleate my pics, to add a model who wanna colaborate , promote this insta account more , and in case she isnt serios and she doenst wanna do it anymore , just deleate her pics and add another model? I wanna use this instagram since got so much potential but i dont know wich is the best way to do it,, any advice anyone? thanks 😘

Promoting Onlyfans on Instagram is not allowed and they will ban your account. Some people get away with it, but I wouldn't risk it. Your best bet is to make sure all your insta people follow you on Twitter and then just put your OF info on your Twitter.

Promoting Onlyfans on Instagram is not allowed and they will ban your account. Some people get away with it, but I wouldn't risk it. Your best bet is to make sure all your insta people follow you on Twitter and then just put your OF info on your Twitter.
ahh thanks so much, had no ideea, since i saw lots girls promoting it on insta thoughts is fine... ill open Twitter then 😘

I've gotten a few warnings and temp suspensions on Insta, but I've stopped linking directly to my onlyfans and havn't had an issue since. I use a linktree now.

I've gotten a few warnings and temp suspensions on Insta, but I've stopped linking directly to my onlyfans and havn't had an issue since. I use a linktree now.
thank you! ill check linktree too, still dont know what to do with my instagram ill think about dont think im strong enough to let all know there about my work lol
ps. did my first 60$ on onlyfans today :haha:yayy

Reactions: Billyboy
can someone please tell me if onlyfans got chargeback? saw today that a subscriber keep following and paying for the video in his message , then he deleate his account, again he follow and get a video then deleate again... seems strange i have a feeling he isnt paying in the end.. anyone else had this situation?
May 18, 2021 4:23 pm$15.00$3.00$12.00Payment for message to deleted user
May 18, 2021 4:13 pm$10.49$2.10$8.39Subscription from deleted user
May 18, 2021 4:06 am$12.00$2.40$9.60Payment for message to deleted user
May 18, 2021 4:04 am$15.00$3.00$12.00Payment for message to deleted user

i finilly decided to create onlyfans and of course i wanna make it worth! . is any of you promoting it on your instagram? I have instagram with over 40 k folowers, 80% guys from other countries, not Romania ...i know that if ill add it there ill get lotsss subscribes but i dont want all the world to know about me beeing naked on onlyfans , im not ready to be that exposed . So my ideea is to deleate my pics, to add a model who wanna colaborate , promote this insta account more , and in case she isnt serios and she doenst wanna do it anymore , just deleate her pics and add another model? I wanna use this instagram since got so much potential but i dont know wich is the best way to do it,, any advice anyone? thanks 😘
My thoughts....Get a link tree account on Linktree.com and add a link to your Onlyfans, and label it "fan site". Onlyfans is not just for nudity/sex, there are a ton of "normal" influencers on there who are just uploading private fan-exclusive content, whether that's for fitness or cooking, etc. Instagram is extremely unfriendly with Onlyfans and models (aka if you're a hot chick promoting Onlyfans that's a red flag on your profile...fucked up and annoying but it is what it is). So just share your world and update your page + engage with your fans so they can get to know you on there and you further continue to build/serve your audience. I DO post stuff like very SFW pics on my IG stories and say stuff like "logging on to my fan site now, come say hi!" and then I'll add a sticker that says "fan link in bio," or something along those lines. With Onlyfans being as popular as it is, most fans get what you're referring to.

It's also good to build a presence on other social media platforms so you're not just dependent on ONE, heaven forbid, for example, Instagram were to go down tomorrow.

Twitter is the only social media platform you can really freely promote your Onlyfans so I would DEFINITELY concentrate on building a following there, too.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: anabeauty37
can someone please tell me if onlyfans got chargeback? saw today that a subscriber keep following and paying for the video in his message , then he deleate his account, again he follow and get a video then deleate again... seems strange i have a feeling he isnt paying in the end.. anyone else had this situation?
May 18, 2021 4:23 pm$15.00$3.00$12.00Payment for message to deleted user
May 18, 2021 4:13 pm$10.49$2.10$8.39Subscription from deleted user
May 18, 2021 4:06 am$12.00$2.40$9.60Payment for message to deleted user
May 18, 2021 4:04 am$15.00$3.00$12.00Payment for message to deleted user
Just check this page, https://onlyfans.com/my/stats/disputes it would show there if it was reversed.

You can 100% promote without a Twitter. I don’t promote my onlyfans anywhere but my cam room and I’m a top creator there.

My thoughts....Get a link tree account on Linktree.com and add a link to your Onlyfans, and label it "fan site". Onlyfans is not just for nudity/sex, there are a ton of "normal" influencers on there who are just uploading private fan-exclusive content, whether that's for fitness or cooking, etc. Instagram is extremely unfriendly with Onlyfans and models (aka if you're a hot chick promoting Onlyfans that's a red flag on your profile...fucked up and annoying but it is what it is). So just share your world and update your page + engage with your fans so they can get to know you on there and you further continue to build/serve your audience. I DO post stuff like very SFW pics on my IG stories and say stuff like "logging on to my fan site now, come say hi!" and then I'll add a sticker that says "fan link in bio," or something along those lines. With Onlyfans being as popular as it is, most fans get what you're referring to.

It's also good to build a presence on other social media platforms so you're not just dependent on ONE, heaven forbid, for example, Instagram were to go down tomorrow.

Twitter is the only social media platform you can really freely promote your Onlyfans so I would DEFINITELY concentrate on building a following there, too.

Hope this helps!

Just check this page, https://onlyfans.com/my/stats/disputes it would show there if it was reversed.
thanks so much, ill check now 🤗

I am curious (I am nosey sue me :p) if he did keeping doing what you originally thought?
I am only a viewer/buyer of content and tokens for sites, and of course, I will have regret sometimes for maybe buying something, either because I spent a little too much already or because the content, etc wasn't as I expected. But I would never even consider thinking to delete my account/s and try to get refunds. It's my own fault that I didn't ask questions or assumed something from a description or preview (although they are sometimes deliberately made to be misleading, which is fair and understandable sometimes). I juts don't understand these guys who do things like this

• Hugs
Social media promoting would be great to grow your account, but use a linktree or a friendsbio. Social platforms will ban you immediately if you promote adult sites... also, your account might be reported for spam, so when you tell your followers to check out the link in your bio, write "link in b!0". I wish you the best of luck!

Social media promoting would be great to grow your account, but use a linktree or a friendsbio. Social platforms will ban you immediately if you promote adult sites... also, your account might be reported for spam, so when you tell your followers to check out the link in your bio, write "link in b!0". I wish you the best of luck!
Thanks Reese. I know that socal media can grow my account, especially becouse my instagram account got over 40000 folowrs moslty guys. But , i cant expose myself like that, was talking with my family too .,they dont want me to tell to all the world i am selling naked pics and vids on onlyfans, so i am thinking to find a girl that doesnt care for posting , ill create her onlyf account, ill add her pics on my instagram with the link and we share the money,, ill see , ill find a way to use this damm account.... :giggle:

can someone please tell me if onlyfans got chargeback? saw today that a subscriber keep following and paying for the video in his message , then he deleate his account
It happened to me too. This is upsetting but what can you do. The only advice is wait and see. So far I had only one chargeback that’s it. I hope it stays that waY. It appeared on my account day after the message payment from deleted user. I also had couple of payments from deleted users which never became chargebacks and it has been many months. Did anything new develop in your case ?

• Helpful!
t
It happened to me too. This is upsetting but what can you do. The only advice is wait and see. So far I had only one chargeback that’s it. I hope it stays that waY. It appeared on my account day after the message payment from deleted user. I also had couple of payments from deleted users which never became chargebacks and it has been many months. Did anything new develop in your case ?
thank you! For now he is not back and looks like he paied , ill wait and see, was curious im only 10 days on onlyf need to learn and understand whats going on .. and btw , yesterday i opened a message there and i receved my first dick pic :facepalm::rofl: had no ideea guys can add pics there :

Last edited:
Reactions: Lili_xo
t

thank you! For now he is not back and looks like he paied , ill wait and see, was curious im only 10 days on onlyf need to learn and understand whats going on .. and btw , yesterday i opened a message there and i receved my first dick pic :facepalm::rofl: had no ideea guys can add pics there :

Poor guy, showing you a photo of his face, and you laughing at him... not his fault his parents gave him the name Richard** :rofl:

** (Here in the UK, "Dick" is a nickname for "Richard" and it's widely used/common. I am not sure if it is common like this anywhere else?)

Google Explanation:
(( The name Richard is very old and was popular during the Middle Ages. In the 12th and 13th centuries, everything was written by hand and Richard nicknames like Rich and Rick were common just to save time. Rhyming nicknames were also common and eventually, Rick gave way to Dick and Hick ))

We have this for a lot of names "Robert" becomes "Bob", "William" becomes "Bob" and the list goes on and on and on.

• Funny!
Status
Not open for further replies.