AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OnlyFans are THIEVES

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2019
I wanted to use OF as a credit card processor and a social media 'paysite' I had 51 paying members at 29.95 a month after a couple months on there and 20 were new that week. I had been heavily promoting it! I get an email from OF admin and they had asked that I remove a post where in a post it said the word cash - it was something I had copied and pasted about all of my services...a mistake...ok so I removed it right away and let them know by email to make sure everything wsa ok . First of all, those are fans I BROUGHT THERE. SO I was accepting onlyfans tips for all services with anyone there rather than PP, CA, Venmo and OF gets 20%...Then in reply they asked for Calvin's ID - the guy I make vids with so I immediately provided and then they said thank you we also need a 2257 for you both, I replied do you have a specific form and they sent me a link to one. Literally 2 days later I'm in the middle of a camshow on skype. This guy just paid me 50 tip through OF (There isn't a private option for camming on OF so I do skype but he tipped through OF... I'm having a sugar drop and still saying "cum for mommy" no joke feel like dying. Dude finally cums and hangs up and I run down to get candy shaking and sweating and passing out. Come back to PC and can't log back in - I had been logged out. So from there I check email and it says they shut me down and that I didn't remove the post and I only had a week to do so. Well I informed them that I DID! They keep replying until I say I want my money. Silence. I had $800 sitting there for that weeks so far. I had started in October there and recently promoting heavy. to avoid all the trouble with running a paysite. I kid you not that week people paid me for tips for panties, custom videos, live shows....and OF stole it all! I had 20 NEW members that week paying 29.95 a month. 51 in total. I am sick over it. They were not refunded and neither was I. So I am giving my customers who were ripped off my drive access for a month if they contact me. The funny thing...I've had MY CUSTOMERS message and say I only joined OF for you and they took my money and yours... So I am fixing it on my end the best I can if they contact me. So I am PISSED. It's not worth paying my lawyer for $800 but I may do something. I lost face with customers, my people,, my fans....got burned by OF. NOBODY HAS BEEN REFUNDED. Those were my customers I brought there? They were getting 20% off of every tip. I wasn't trying to convert them...it was only 20% anyway - I was thankful to use OF as a social media paysite. OF Steals from sex workers like we don't matter. Grrrrr. Be careful. I really didn't do anything that wrong. I was 6.7 % that week in sales and cast aside like trash to steal from 3 weeks before having surgery. All THOSE REBILLS!!!! Gone! ONLYFANS!! Obviously they are ASSHOLES and unethical GREEDY THIEVES. If you have money there cash it out DAILY!!!! Just a warning!!

I am really sorry and that happened to you. A total bummer! Not that I disagree with the situation or am defending OF (there should have been some sort of warning). And I could be wrong but, someone please correct me if I am, BUT I do believe it is against the rules to sell custom content on their platform.... of course many do use it for this. To my knowledge OF isn't meant to be used as a paysite. Thanks for sharing your story. Many can learn from your experience.

Reactions: Paintedrose
I am really sorry and that happened to you. A total bummer! Not that I disagree with the situation or am defending OF (there should have been some sort of warning). And I could be wrong but, someone please correct me if I am, BUT I do believe it is against the rules to sell custom content on their platform.... of course many do use it for this. To my knowledge OF isn't meant to be used as a paysite. Thanks for sharing your story. Many can learn from your experience.
Is it really against the rules to sell custom content?! And sorry OP, this is a terrible situation. Hope it works out.

i personally would try to reach out to the fans you have and tell them to contatct their bank and initiate a charge back since they suscribe to the website for an specific performer and now is gone is kinda like getting cable for a specific channel and then taking that channel off

Well. I will say that when a customer asked me to make a custom video through messaging on onlyfans, they tipped me through only fans and received the item there. Basically I add content weekly and they wanted to see a specific thing, tipped me to make it. OF got their 20%. No problem. When I say "Using it as a paysite" I mean that I charged 29.95 a month for unlimited videos viewing, pics, and messaging through OF. Rather than hosting my own content and paying visa to process credit cards. That wasn't why OF deleted my account. They said I had stated the word cash somewhere in a post- which was a copy paste error and I immediately deleted it when they told me to. Those were my customers that I brought there. I have contacted and spoken to any of them that I could. If they reached out to me, I hooked them up to make up for what happened. All said they were not refunded by OF. I am just saying...they don't care. They will delete you and not care at all. They might give you a warning if they don't like something and then delete you anyway after you've complied. There is no personal customer service in my case. Just the Ax and stealing from me and my members. I am fine...but I lost all of my sales there that week for things that customers tipped me for. I lost the rebills, new joins, and my customers were stolen from too. That's all. I just want to warn other girls.

when a customer asked me to make a custom video through messaging on onlyfans, they tipped me through only fans and received the item there. Basically I add content weekly and they wanted to see a specific thing, tipped me to make it. OF got their 20%. No problem.

Right! And I was about to say jeez why would they have a problem with custom requested videos if they're paid via OF??

So what are you planning to do now? I wouldn't just let it go if I were you. That's your money.

I wanted to use OF as a credit card processor and a social media 'paysite' I had 51 paying members at 29.95 a month after a couple months on there and 20 were new that week. I had been heavily promoting it! I get an email from OF admin and they had asked that I remove a post where in a post it said the word cash - it was something I had copied and pasted about all of my services...a mistake...ok so I removed it right away and let them know by email to make sure everything wsa ok . First of all, those are fans I BROUGHT THERE. SO I was accepting onlyfans tips for all services with anyone there rather than PP, CA, Venmo and OF gets 20%...Then in reply they asked for Calvin's ID - the guy I make vids with so I immediately provided and then they said thank you we also need a 2257 for you both, I replied do you have a specific form and they sent me a link to one. Literally 2 days later I'm in the middle of a camshow on skype. This guy just paid me 50 tip through OF (There isn't a private option for camming on OF so I do skype but he tipped through OF... I'm having a sugar drop and still saying "cum for mommy" no joke feel like dying. Dude finally cums and hangs up and I run down to get candy shaking and sweating and passing out. Come back to PC and can't log back in - I had been logged out. So from there I check email and it says they shut me down and that I didn't remove the post and I only had a week to do so. Well I informed them that I DID! They keep replying until I say I want my money. Silence. I had $800 sitting there for that weeks so far. I had started in October there and recently promoting heavy. to avoid all the trouble with running a paysite. I kid you not that week people paid me for tips for panties, custom videos, live shows....and OF stole it all! I had 20 NEW members that week paying 29.95 a month. 51 in total. I am sick over it. They were not refunded and neither was I. So I am giving my customers who were ripped off my drive access for a month if they contact me. The funny thing...I've had MY CUSTOMERS message and say I only joined OF for you and they took my money and yours... So I am fixing it on my end the best I can if they contact me. So I am PISSED. It's not worth paying my lawyer for $800 but I may do something. I lost face with customers, my people,, my fans....got burned by OF. NOBODY HAS BEEN REFUNDED. Those were my customers I brought there? They were getting 20% off of every tip. I wasn't trying to convert them...it was only 20% anyway - I was thankful to use OF as a social media paysite. OF Steals from sex workers like we don't matter. Grrrrr. Be careful. I really didn't do anything that wrong. I was 6.7 % that week in sales and cast aside like trash to steal from 3 weeks before having surgery. All THOSE REBILLS!!!! Gone! ONLYFANS!! Obviously they are ASSHOLES and unethical GREEDY THIEVES. If you have money there cash it out DAILY!!!! Just a warning!!

Sorry for your problems, and it does suck that all of these websites for models have such awful customer service. That said, can't you just write to them "I wanted to comply with your rules, and I thought I had deleted the word cash. If I did not do that, can you point out to me where the mistake was and I would immediately correct it?" I just can't believe that they want to lose a model over such a minor technical violation of a terms of service.

Unfortunately, I do believe they might drag it out for weeks making you wait for a reply. But sooner or later you would think this is a very simple situation to correct and they would not want to permanently delete your account?

Sorry for your problems, and it does suck that all of these websites for models have such awful customer service. That said, can't you just write to them "I wanted to comply with your rules, and I thought I had deleted the word cash. If I did not do that, can you point out to me where the mistake was and I would immediately correct it?" I just can't believe that they want to lose a model over such a minor technical violation of a terms of service.

Unfortunately, I do believe they might drag it out for weeks making you wait for a reply. But sooner or later you would think this is a very simple situation to correct and they would not want to permanently delete your account?
I don't think they care about their models or their affiliates.
As much as I love the site and want to stick up for them, I do ultimately think they might see it as “break our rules, you’re out” type thing.

They’ve gotten so huge in the last 9 months they probably can’t keep up with a personal level of support for all their creators. It stinks but it’s likely the reality. Rules broken = you’re out.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
As much as I love the site and want to stick up for them, I do ultimately think they might see it as “break our rules, you’re out” type thing.

They’ve gotten so huge in the last 9 months they probably can’t keep up with a personal level of support for all their creators. It stinks but it’s likely the reality. Rules broken = you’re out.
I really love sites that are strict like that. The only wish I had, is that the rules were more clear and easy to find. Maybe that's coming (or maybe it's already here, and I just have not checked well enough to find it). I hope someone from the OF site reads this post because having a spot where the rules are super clear (for content creators) and expressed in plain language would be awesome 💛

Sorry, this happened to you OP. I understand that must be really upsetting, especially near the Holiday Season. Hugs your way (if you want them).

• Hugs

Wow, great way to build those vendor relationships. lol

• Hugs

In Jan it took 7 days for them to respond to a simple ID question and it wasnt even a correct response.

Lets not forget they screwed over every model that referred people for that lifetime 5% revshare and for that they should be considered scum, even if you like them you got to admit that was awful. Thanks for making the site super popular, as a reward we are going to take back that promise of lifetime 5% revshare and make it a year.....oh and to really show you how much we appreciate your help we are going to make the change retroactive so all your old referrals will also stop counting after a year.

• Sorry to hear that.
Status
Not open for further replies.