AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

[Onlyfans - Buyer] - Testimonials about allowed payment methods ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 26, 2014
Hello

I am looking for clean testimonials (from you or your friends) about the credit cards REALLY allowed as buyer on Onlyfans (be able to make a card verified AND add funds). I already have 1 buyer account with my Visa card and I would like to create a 2nd buyer account with another card (since it's probably impossible to use my Visa card on my 2 accounts).

Onlyfans support says about cards :
- Accepted = Visa/MasterCard, Discover, Maestro/Debit cards, Some Prepaid Visa cards
- Not accepted = Prepaid cards, Gift cards, PayPal

Order a new Visa/MasterCard/Maestro would be very long (requiring to contact another physical bank) so I am thinking about that "DISCOVER" card solution. Have you some good testimonials about that card please ? My questions :
- Does Onlyfans allows the "verified" status for that "DISCOVER" card (implying to check the small dollar amount sent by Onlyfans on my bank statement) ?
- Does Onlyfans allows to add funds on my wallet using that card (it seems that specific point is the main problem) ?

Thank you for your serious testimonials and help.

Have a good day.

I've been using a Bank of America Visa for the last year or so. I just noticed that it has never been verified. I've never had a problem with it although I've never had a desire to add funds to my wallet.

I used Amex prior to that . Then, they stopped accepting it. It was never verified either.

I'm sure the process with Discover would be that same as with any other Bank Card.

Unless you already have a Discover Card, I don't see why it would take any longer to get another Visa or a Mastercard. You don't have to visit a physical bank. I applied for all of my credit cards online. I don't recall noticing that Discover sent the card any faster than the banks.

You don't need to have an account with a bank to apply for a credit card. I don't have accounts with some of banks that gave me credit cards.

Reactions: Nishamii
Thank you for that detailed answer.

What websites would you advise me to apply for 1 Visa/Mastercard (using 3D secure) that will work as buyer on Onlyfans (verified + add funds) ? I am outside of USA. I wonder if all "online purchased card" will be refused, that is why I talked about visiting a new physical bank.

Thank you for that detailed answer.

What websites would you advise me to apply for 1 Visa/Mastercard (using 3D secure) that will work as buyer on Onlyfans (verified + add funds) ? I am outside of USA. I wonder if all "online purchased card" will be refused, that is why I talked about visiting a new physical bank.
To apply for a Visa/Mastercard you go to the website of the bank issuing the card. For example, you apply for a Chase Visa on the Chase website.

As far as being outside the USA, I can't give you any advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.