AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Onlyfans chargebacks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2016
Colombia
Twitter Username
@kitten_fox
MFC Username
Kittenfox
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/250953/KittenFox/
Hello ladies, I will tell u a Awful situation that happened to me on Onlyfans as a form of warning or advice.
I am recently new in Onlyfans (3 months more or less) and I was super excited and happy to keep building my fans and content till like 1 month ago, I got like 10 new subs without running any promo or focus advertising ( well I thought it’s perhaps just work paying off or New traffic). I send my welcome message and I founded odd that everyone new was requesting quick and insisting content, Skype time,services, etc. And I ended paying some of the request With also profitability tips, after 48 hrs I collected around $700 usd that made me super happy and excited but something was just no right ... why suddenly a bunch of strangers decide to tip and tip without much attention or know me ? ..well I contact support and effectively someone was making credit card fraude and it was registering multiple accounts in my Onlyfans profile, as the site answered me much later AFTER my payment request they just absorbed my current earnings and make me responsible to pay back all the money of the fraude. No matter I report the issue immediately is not fair that I have to assume all the consequences of the fraude, My account still open but they are absorbing indefinitely my renewals and sales. I don’t know if continue there or not bcos I am discouraged, I stop promoting Cos I don’t trust anymore which account can end in fraude 😔. Anyone had something like this ?

I am sorry this happened. I have heard mixed reviews similar to this one about OnlyFans that have really deterred me from joining. They as a business should not have held you accountable, they should have insurance for this type of thing. Very shady indeed.

Reactions: kittenfox
They not only taking back the whole chargeback they also blocking my account for can’t collect any tips above of $5, so try to collect $700 with only $5 per member ! So unfair with the model.
At this point, I only want to give a warning to all the cam community Onlyfans Do NOT COVER chargebacks, if you see a shady or odd suscriptor making to many tips in short period of time, you probably be on the same spot at me, watch out

Attachments

• 23A6FBBA-001B-4C56-B098-6D58AD4C2822.jpeg
    23A6FBBA-001B-4C56-B098-6D58AD4C2822.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 48
Status
Not open for further replies.