AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OnlyFans faces 3 years worth of unpaid taxes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_A_Guy

V.I.P. AmberLander
Aug 20, 2017
Thought It might be useful for some of you to know. A quick 1 minute google search also tells me Fenix International is owned by the MFC owner.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DoD404
Thought It might be useful for some of you to know. A quick 1 minute google search also tells me Fenix International is owned by the MFC owner.
We have a thread rolling about VAT stuff on Onlyfans here - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/onlyfans-vat-hit-alternatives-solutions.36858/. I shared the link to the article farther down page 1.

And most of us have known for quite a bit that MFC/Leo bought into being a majority shareholder. This is why it's safe to advertise Onlyfans on MFC and advertise MFC on Onlyfans. :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Just_A_Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.