AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

onlyfans help

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2021
Streamate Username
Cutelara95
hello, can someone help me with onlyfans, giving me some details, like form of payments accepted, and if i am linking my instagram, evryone will see that i am on of as well ? can i work without my face ? help please!!! My husband can work as well on of as a male ?

Reactions: anabeauty37
I am on OFs and didn’t have to do Instagram link ... your husband needs to go through same proof of age verification on the site
they told me this
We are unable to accept your recent application for the following reason(s):

- Verification by additional social media is required at this time; you may complete this step by linking your Twitter account or by allowing access for verification to another social media platform such as Instagram or Facebook

they told me this
We are unable to accept your recent application for the following reason(s):

- Verification by additional social media is required at this time; you may complete this step by linking your Twitter account or by allowing access for verification to another social media platform such as Instagram or Facebook
I guess most people use their Twitter account so they never run into that. I'd just make a Twitter account if you don't have one already. I would never link my Facebook or any Facebook related service to anything.

This must be new, but I just helped a cosplayer friend to sign up last week and didn’t see this. Could you share the link you see on your top screen? This may be more helpful.
Or have you tried reaching out OF support?

i had linked my facebook, and ive been veriifed, buuuttt, in 24 , i dont have even notification, i added 5 pics, setted alll, and is afree profile for ow, and nothing can someone tell me why ?

I guess most people use their Twitter account so they never run into that. I'd just make a Twitter account if you don't have one already. I would never link my Facebook or any Facebook related service to anything.
now you scared me , i will just disable my account, and see what i did wrong

You are gonna need to advertise and add more content before you get subs bc I dont think OF offers an internal search function.

OF does have an option to search for names.
O the home page when I am logged in, in the upper right corner just below the "my account" icon, there is a magnifying glass to search.
https://onlyfans.com/search/users

You can search for "users" or "posts" but I have never used the latter before, not sure how good it is

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
O the home page when I am logged in, in the upper right corner just below the "my account" icon, there is a magnifying glass to search.

You can search for "users" or "posts" but I have never used the latter before, not sure how good it is
I don’t think that was what they meant, but the fact that OF is one of those “bring your own customers” sites for traffic, so you need to post on different social media sites like Twitter and Reddit.
Please avoid Facebook like the devil or Instagram for privacy reasons if you don’t want irl people finding out.

I don’t have any social media on my onlyfans but I do have a link to my cam room and I have a verified check.

I meant you can't be discovered there unless someone searches your name. Other sites offer a recommended page as well as searchable terms and tags. So you can get traffic from the site :)

I have an OnlyFans question too, if you don't mind me asking it here...

Is it true that letting your earnings sit there for a while and build up (Not cashing out for a while) improves your % ranking (The thing that says "YOU ARE IN THE TOP __% OF ALL CREATORS!")?

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I have an OnlyFans question too, if you don't mind me asking it here...

Is it true that letting your earnings sit there for a while and build up (Not cashing out for a while) improves your % ranking (The thing that says "YOU ARE IN THE TOP __% OF ALL CREATORS!")?
No, it's just about how much you earn over a period of time.

No, it's just about how much you earn over a period of time.
Also like... while I'm not cool with panic mongering bullshit I also think it's not a great idea to let large amounts of $$$ sit unclaimed anywhere. #1 you could be earning interest in that $$ if it was in your bank... and #2 sites can be hacked, paychecks stolen, sites go under etc. These things are rare but they happen it's better to have ur $$ in your bank.

Also if onlyfans bans u ... they can keep owed $$ I believe??

Also like... while I'm not cool with panic mongering bullshit I also think it's not a great idea to let large amounts of $$$ sit unclaimed anywhere. #1 you could be earning interest in that $$ if it was in your bank... and #2 sites can be hacked, paychecks stolen, sites go under etc. These things are rare but they happen it's better to have ur $$ in your bank.

Also if onlyfans bans u ... they can keep owed $$ I believe??
Yeah, while I was staunchly against the ridiculous panic that happened earlier this year, I do agree that people should be cashing out at least monthly on any platform. There's no need or reason that makes sense to keep your money there. Put it in your bank where it's insured, or even better, in an account that accrues interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.