AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OnlyFans payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
chaturbate.com
Hello! :blush: I had to recive the payment from OnlyFans to Paxum today but seems like they didn't could send them. Someone else get this message? :
' Payout request could not be processed and this amount was returned to your Current Balance.
Reason: Please verify your Paxum account and try to withdraw again '

And the respons from Paxum support :
' Kindly note that we are aware of this error regarding Paxum to Paxum payments from Onlyfans and we are currently investigating it.
You do not need to do anything else for now. '

yes it hapened to me last week sunday with onlyfans payment to paxum!i changed the payment to epayservice and receive money in a few minuts!But i wrote to paxum support and he told he had a problem with only fans but they solved the problem !But i receive some euro money on paxum account on monday from xcams and i tried to transfer to an external card and appear error and next day try again and again then say my bank reject payment finally after 4 days i transfer on my skrill card and receive!after that i remove paxum payment from all sites!i don t trust them anymore!

and they made me send the data again to verify my adress again but my adress was verified and paxum activ!and when wanted to transfer money on external card it said id invalid and the transfer was not made?but after some mails to support on the 4 day they did on my skrill card!but that make me think they can do the same with payment from another site !wait for payment u have to pay bills and what u do?it didn t seem right to me

Status
Not open for further replies.