AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Onlyfans Promo/Advertisments

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2015
Most of the threads seemed to be about starting/pricing or were connected to closed threads or other overall camming topics. My question is when the models are in some type of collaboration to promote each other. Do you have to promote the exact moment the other model plugs you? Or do you just do plugs at a scheduled interval. To preface at any given time I'm following between 10-15 accounts paid, and a couple of my favorite models I follow their free page. Currently I'm following a little over 20, as it seems everyone has OF accounts. So I can assume some of this is my own creation. But, today for example and it's like this most days for quite a few in that my feed is about 50% advertising/PTV. And one model stood out in that her feed for the day was all advertisements and a pay 2 view message roughly 10 posts. That doesn't even bring in the additional advertisements and PTV content in the DM's.

I personally feel I'm highly supportive on camsites, onlyfans, buying videos, buying PTV content. I'm not a whale, but I do spend in all facets, and it just feels more and more that I've bought into an ad service and not a content service. I'm not trying to be an ass or disrespectful. But, I'm also pretty curious to how this deal works between the models and how often you're obligated to plug/promo/advertise.

it's like this most days for quite a few in that my feed is about 50% advertising/PTV
And one model stood out in that her feed for the day was all advertisements and a pay 2 view message roughly 10 posts.
it just feels more and more that I've bought into an ad service and not a content service.
I might be in the minority of my peers and this is likely an unpopular opinion but:

These kind of models are ruining it for the rest of us.

I post 99% of my content right to my feed, and every Friday I offer a $5 video in PM for PtV.

But people seem so hesitant to sign up for my $9-$12 monthly subscription because THEY'RE AFRAID I DO WHAT YOU MENTIONED ABOVE.

And I’ve had quite a few members send me a private message on onlyfans when they do sign up saying that they are surprised and relieved that my content is so worthy and not like other models’ postings. It just kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth and probably theirs that the majority of models abuse the system so much in the sake of advertisement shares and paid messages.

Last edited:
I personally feel I'm highly supportive on camsites, onlyfans, buying videos, buying PTV content. I'm not a whale, but I do spend in all facets, and it just feels more and more that I've bought into an ad service and not a content service. I'm not trying to be an ass or disrespectful. But, I'm also pretty curious to how this deal works between the models and how often you're obligated to plug/promo/advertise.

I got back on OnlyFans recently, as a model I'm a regular in just started there. There's a couple of MFC models I signed up for on their free accounts. One of them did a few days of minor promotions for herself, which is perfectly fine. But, the last two days it really turned into spamming the accounts with promotions of five other models. The feed was almost nothing but promotion banners, and the content of the model I originally signed up for again got lost in it all. So, I quickly dropped the free accounts and now only the follow the paid account of the one model again.

I have no issues with self promotion, and the occasional pay to view content when the pricing is decent. But, the first model I signed up for over a year ago was in the $13-15/mo range and was doing paid to view content almost daily on top of the occasional feed pics. These were anywhere from $10-30 each, and was either just a photo or at most a two minute video. Couldn't do it anymore because I felt like I was being forced to get the content. Evidently it's working for her though, as she's really in the top content creators.

I'm still very mixed on OnlyFans. I really only signed up again because of the one model, and she does well with her content and the monthly rates are decent. No pay to view content, and I tip on some pictures in addition to the monthly rate. But, it's yet another site for me to visit and I really have to remind myself to log into it or else it can be days without going there.

There are three clashing groups using onlyfans. Sexworkers selling sex worker content. Instagram, mainstream site models trying to tease sex worker content till their fan figure out it's not going to happen. The third group are the twitter ad/impersonator/redistributor types that either spam promos or try to sell a sub to stolen content from multiple OF sources.

My main issue is even if you unsub the model seem able to DM you forever with the same ads you were trying to unsub from.

I also noticed I'm getting tired of vertical phone pics. A phone stand with lights and a bluetooth clicker is like $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.