AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OnlyFans Starter Questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pennybabyblue

Cam Model
Oct 14, 2018
Hi lovely cammers!

I just started on OnlyFans and I'm in love. I love creating content so this is gunna be my new fav thing.

My questions are about what kind of content you put on the site. I know the sky's the limit: photo sets, videos, stories, etc. but how X rated do you go and how long do you let the videos be and what quality? I can upload a selfie of my boobs or a more thought out edited teasing video or something. The subscription isn't high (I keep mine at $20) so its really not so much a month to offer THAT amazing quality content but obviously if the content is really good people will keep subscribing and staying for longer, which is also great. I also am loving the idea of the paid messages. I can't wait to upload content so if you have any tips, I'd love to hear.

Thanks!

I think the average OF user would find $20 per month on the high end & expect a fair amount of quality content for that price. I'm not saying to not charge that amount (I believe strongly everyone should price anything how they want) but just wanted to note that OF dudes can be a bit cheap and have higher expectations at $20.

I post videos around 30 seconds to 2 mins at the most. I'll only send full-length clips in pay-to-view messages. I shoot everything with my iphone. I mainly post nudes/modeling clothes/booty shaking clips since that's mainly where my niche is. I probably do masturbation stuff maybe every other week. I consider my content more softcore. I post every day to every other day. My sub price is $12.99 but I run specials all the time if my followers dip below 100.

I think the average OF user would find $20 per month on the high end & expect a fair amount of quality content for that price. I'm not saying to not charge that amount (I believe strongly everyone should price anything how they want) but just wanted to note that OF dudes can be a bit cheap and have higher expectations at $20.

I post videos around 30 seconds to 2 mins at the most. I'll only send full-length clips in pay-to-view messages. I shoot everything with my iphone. I mainly post nudes/modeling clothes/booty shaking clips since that's mainly where my niche is. I probably do masturbation stuff maybe every other week. I consider my content more softcore. I post every day to every other day. My sub price is $12.99 but I run specials all the time if my followers dip below 100.
This was so helpful! Thanks. I think I'll leave it high end and just post a ton ton ton of content.

Serious question.. my subscribers are telling me they don't see my tip button.. where is my tip button!? Any idea how to help?

This was so helpful! Thanks. I think I'll leave it high end and just post a ton ton ton of content.

Serious question.. my subscribers are telling me they don't see my tip button.. where is my tip button!? Any idea how to help?
Your tip button will appear after you have being posting constantly for x amount of days

• Helpful!
Reactions: Astrid_squirts420
I post all my stuff, nude photos and videos both short and long. Masturbation, shaving, gifts or short tit shake vids, professional photography, nude selfies, pussy close ups, etc. I post twice a day. I only charge $10 and can't get 100 subscribers to save my life lol.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: sugar_bonnie
I post all my stuff, nude photos and videos both short and long. Masturbation, shaving, gifts or short tit shake vids, professional photography, nude selfies, pussy close ups, etc. I post twice a day. I only charge $10 and can't get 100 subscribers to save my life lol.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Same :/ but only charge $6.66 as I thought it was funny.

Same :/ but only charge $6.66 as I thought it was funny.

Reminds me of a certain tip amount I used to do with a model. :shifty:

Honestly, I think the market is so oversaturated right now with models, and anyone who thinks they can be models. I don't want to sound negative, or derogatory like a certain member. But, since social media has really exploded and nearly anyone can post a somewhat decent (highly filtered) photo online, it seems like there's more people wanting to make money off pics. Seems like a vast number of women posters on Reddit and other sites now have OF memberships ranging anywhere from $5 on up to $25 a month and their overabundance of advertising has me unsubscribing because it's too much and more or less kills interest for me.

I'm not really opposed to people trying to make money how they can. But, it's literally a smorgasbord or smorgasbords online when it comes to models.

Reactions: Sky_Smith
Reminds me of a certain tip amount I used to do with a model. :shifty:

Honestly, I think the market is so oversaturated right now with models, and anyone who thinks they can be models. I don't want to sound negative, or derogatory like a certain member. But, since social media has really exploded and nearly anyone can post a somewhat decent (highly filtered) photo online, it seems like there's more people wanting to make money off pics. Seems like a vast number of women posters on Reddit and other sites now have OF memberships ranging anywhere from $5 on up to $25 a month and their overabundance of advertising has me unsubscribing because it's too much and more or less kills interest for me.

I'm not really opposed to people trying to make money how they can. But, it's literally a smorgasbord or smorgasbords online when it comes to models.
I get this completely, which is why I really try to limit the amount of times I advertise my OF. I try to keep it subtle. I have an OF watermark on my feed when I stream and do have a link to it in my bio, but I don't ever really talk about it when streaming unless someone else brings it up. I also don't really advertise it on twitter unless I post something or am going to post something on my OF that's extra special. The problem with this is that it's difficult to get new fans if you don't advertise. We have to bring our own traffic to the site, which means we should be advertising it everywhere. How else would you propose one get new subscribers?

I also understand that it can get quite costly especially if there are multiple models that one follows or wants to follow, especially if you include ptv things. Having some sort of package deal would be pretty cool and I wouldn't mind lowering my cost a bit if it meant that a member would be subscribed to a friend of mine. As an example, say I charge $10 and a friend charges $10, I wouldn't mind if a member only had to pay $15 instead of $20 and then we would each get $7.50. Does that make sense? I doubt the functionality is there for that sort of thing, but I would be cool with it. $10 isn't a lot to charge for a month of content, but I get that it may feel like a lot when it's just one persons content.

I get this completely, which is why I really try to limit the amount of times I advertise my OF. I try to keep it subtle. I have an OF watermark on my feed when I stream and do have a link to it in my bio, but I don't ever really talk about it when streaming unless someone else brings it up. I also don't really advertise it on twitter unless I post something or am going to post something on my OF that's extra special. The problem with this is that it's difficult to get new fans if you don't advertise. We have to bring our own traffic to the site, which means we should be advertising it everywhere. How else would you propose one get new subscribers?

I also understand that it can get quite costly especially if there are multiple models that one follows or wants to follow, especially if you include ptv things. Having some sort of package deal would be pretty cool and I wouldn't mind lowering my cost a bit if it meant that a member would be subscribed to a friend of mine. As an example, say I charge $10 and a friend charges $10, I wouldn't mind if a member only had to pay $15 instead of $20 and then we would each get $7.50. Does that make sense? I doubt the functionality is there for that sort of thing, but I would be cool with it. $10 isn't a lot to charge for a month of content, but I get that it may feel like a lot when it's just one persons content.

My post was kind of a two parter. The first, was in response to @Sky_Smith comment about the $6.66 amount, where I used to tip a model 666 on occasion as a way to but her because she didn't like the number (it was kind of a game we played in her room).

The second was more of a broad statement regarding the cam industry in general. While it was mostly based off of OF, it echoes a lot of sentiment from various models about how there's many more models now than before because it's become much more mainstream as well as nearly anyone can post photos and think they're a model. I used the OF advertising on Reddit and other places as an example of it because I don't recall that significant amount of advertising before in subreddits. It's because of that sheer volume and level of advertising on these subreddits that I was unsubscribing from them.

As to OnlyFans in general, I wrote my views here about how I see its place in the market. Of course, that view is when looking at why revenue in a cam room has dropped. If an OF subscriber doesn't go anywhere else, then it's a different story.

Reactions: Brit
Status
Not open for further replies.