AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Oops, I accidentally masturbated. Said no-one, ever.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Hi all, it's been a minute since I posted on here, but I came across this article and thought we could all see the humor in its sense we're all either in the business or patronage of fapping on webcam.

CNN's Stelter Claims Toobin's Zoom Wank was "An Accident".

Brian Stelter was ridiculed Wednesday after he claimed that analyst Jeffrey Toobin’s decision to masturbate before properly finishing a Zoom call with his now former New Yorker colleagues was merely “an accident”.
Stelter tweeted that “Jeffrey Toobin has been sidelined at a pivotal moment in the run-up to the presidential election. The reason: He exposed himself during a Zoom call with New Yorker colleagues in what he says was an accident.”

Twitter wasn’t going to let this one go:
“I’ve never ‘accidentally’ masturbated in any situation and I’d guess that goes for 99.99 percent of people. What was accidental about it, that he was caught?” one respondent noted.

Another wrote: “‘I believed I was not visible on Zoom’ is a lot like ‘I didn’t know there were cameras in the room where I exposed myself to the victim’. He was in a Zoom meeting with women on company time and couldn’t keep it in his pants? This is not just some embarrassing workplace mix-up.”

Another noted that ‘Toobin was in a work situation. His behavior was completely inappropriate and borders on predatory. He needs to be more than side-lined. He should be fired.”

Others were more… to the point

masterdebater4.png

masterdebater3.png

masterdebater2.png

masterdebater1.png

Toobin, who apologized Monday, saying he had ‘made an embarrassingly stupid mistake’, was suspended from the New Yorker after the incident, but may not be fired from CNN, according to the network.

• Hugs
Reactions: zippypinhead
It is amazing how out of touch or just outright reckless people have proven themselves to be with tech, and that's not even getting into the unending doomscroll that has been this past week. There have been many Zoom horror stories I've heard of over the past many months, and it's crazy your post can't even be held up as an isolated incident. I saw a clip of some old man, a councilman in Spain, taking a shower while in a Zoom meeting.

I'm sure cam performers know better than everyone just how much of a shit show cam to cam tech can be in the hands of certain people.

Status
Not open for further replies.