AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Opinions on a Name Change, Please!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What should I change my model-name to?

• MissMixx

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • MzMixxie

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • MissMixxie

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Miss_Mixx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MzMixx

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • MissMixxi

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • MzMixxi

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Miss_Mixxi

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Something else entirely

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Don't change it!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

missmeowmixx

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 29, 2010
Hi guys!

So I've been wanting to change my model name recently.

Reasons:
Mostly, it's because I'm damn sick of people typing out the meow mix jingle in my room! And, the last X of my modelname gets cut off on the homepage (at least for me,) and, i find that NO ONE can remember my name or how to spell it. it's always "missmixximeow, missmeowmix," etc. :roll:

But, also, as much as I love being a MEOW (which i am at heart) I've actually been wrecking my hair by wearing clip in ears almost every day (they get stuck in my dreadies really bad and rip my hair out/break it off.) :crybaby: I've also had someone tell me that my tail is "phallic and off-putting" :( :icon-cry: :crybaby: so i've been going without it sometimes too. Plus you can't see my bum as well when it's on! It sucks, because i'm such a cat, :cat: but I think I need the option to be less of a cat sometimes. Besides, you can find the words "meow, kitty, cat, catgirl, furry,' et cetera in my model tags, which show up when you search for them just like a name does.

/blah blah blah.

Anyway being a Virgo I am really picky about small details and I just CANT decide which one of these I like the best! :tongue3: :think:

So I've turned to you, dear ACF peeps, to give me your professional opinions on which version of this new, shortened name you think looks the best and sounds the best to you. Please halp! I'm so darn indecisive, this has been bugging me for weeks... Actually, I think it's been months. >_> :woops:

Thanks in advance and feel free to correct me/bitch me out/sing my praises below :shifty: :lol:

Your wonderful name is actually why I popped into your room for the first time, but I shall be as supporting in this as I am in your other endeavors. I will also take this opportunity to post screen caps of you standing on your hands with your tail falling in a most unfortunate way.

Attachments

• Capture_245.jpg
    Capture_245.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 275
  • Capture_246.jpg
    Capture_246.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 275
Shaun__ said:
Your wonderful name is actually why I popped into your room for the first time, but I shall be as supporting in this as I am in your other endeavors. I will also take this opportunity to post screen caps of you standing on your hands with your tail falling in a most unfortunate way.
+1 to everything!

Reactions: missmeowmixx
You know, I suppose I shouldn't have even made "don't change it" an option, because I really, really, really can't stand to see the words "i like chicken i like liver" typed in my chat EVER AGAIN.

^ Call me crazy, but I would laugh so hard at that. Mainly because I always hear Dr. Evil's voice singing it from the Austin Powers movies..."I like chicken, I like liver, meow mix, meow mix, please deliver"

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=wz91vQbjmBI

theguitarrist said:
1. hoop moopty boo-hoo
2. How attached you are to using Miss or Mz? I'd suggest Mixx or Mixxi.

1: SMOOOOOOCHHHH!H!!!!HH!H!!!! sankyuuuu :love5: :love5:

2: Not SUPER attached, but a lot of my images and so on say "mmm" or "mm" on them.. Guess I always just had the Miss and I'm so used to hearing it. That or Mixtress.

You may have a point there, mister. Perhaps I will be just "Mixx" tonight , just for fun and to see how it makes my brains feel.

There's another model whose Prem account's name is Mixxie lol.. I'm sorry L.. i had no idea . :woops:

ScarletVixen said:
^ Call me crazy, but I would laugh so hard at that. Mainly because I always hear Dr. Evil's voice singing it from the Austin Powers movies..."I like chicken, I like liver, meow mix, meow mix, please deliver"

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=wz91vQbjmBI

Yeah it's amusing the first 5 or 600 times.

missmeowmixx said:
2: Not SUPER attached, but a lot of my images and so on say "mmm" or "mm" on them.. Guess I always just had the Miss and I'm so used to hearing it. That or Mixtress.

In that case, why not "MixxiMeow" , there's less chance of anyone singing silly jingles to you right?

FrenchKitty said:
missmeowmixx said:

In that case, why not "MixxiMeow" , there's less chance of anyone singing silly jingles to you right?
I think there is actually a premium by that name...

MissMeMeow, or MissMeMeowxxx? Just a thought, prolly not, just sorta like the way, the, MeMeow sounds in my head. I'm saying in the purfect voice of the first cat-woman in the original Bat-Man t.v. series. When you add the Miss and say it like a cat, sorta purr it out, but not that, OMG that feels good purr, but that, I'm about to get feline freaky on your ass purr, it almost has that "Bond, James Bond" quality. :)

I suggest something without any reference to Meow or Mix if you want to be sure to minimize the Meow Mix jokes, especially if you still plan to use the cat persona sometimes. Of course, that leaves you with a blank slate. If you want something that reminds you of the old name a little bit, maybe something to do with Max, Maxie, Maxine, Moxie, or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.