AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Opposite of Caffeine...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
Thought I would share an incident that happened to me last night....

After coming home from work yesterday I had a sneezing attack with a prolonged bout of the sniffles and itchy eyes. Not sure if this was the onset of a cold, so to be preemptive I took a double dose of Nyquil Night time medication and proceeded to log into Chaturbate and found a nice, lovely lady whom I asked to go private for a bit. Long story short, somewhere after about the 15 minute mark I dozed off and fell dead asleep. Upon being startled awake by a sound she made, I looked at my watch...and then at my remaining tokens, and found that I had been asleep for over an hour with her still doing her thing. She had typed a few messages asking if I was liking what she was doing, so I kinda figure she thought I was really enjoying myself to the point of not responding. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I had fallen asleep, so after a few more minutes I thanked her for her time and ended the private.

Soo...I now have a recorded video in my collection that I have to watch sometime - after paying somewhere around 1500 tokens for a good nap. :facepalm:

Fapping and Nyquil don't mix. Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.