AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

opposites attract

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boobs. Cause...boobs.

Where do I begin? Like JerryBoBerry said, boobs. And ass (you know who you are!) Eyes. Smile. Seriously, her personality. The fact I can stick something in her and make her void of bodily fluids while shimming, shaking, panting, moaning, etc...okay, I just threw that one in there. I guess my most favoritest thing about her would be her actually liking me; that's a chill characteristic for her to have.

BTW Amber, great topic!

Reactions: StacySins
What I admire most about the opposite sex is a fierce intelligence reliant upon logical, deductive reasoning. I myself am pretty emotional and can get overwhelmed by stress easily. There's nothing better than a guy that has this kind of mental strength and aptitude for solving problems.

well where do i begin, i like a guy who is emotionally stable, a guy who has a nice smile and pretty eyes and a great mind. a sense of humor, knows sarcasm very well, who can make me smile non stop, who can be a hopeless romantic and someone who is down to earth. in a girl i like their smile, body, and mind.

Reactions: Miss_D and eyeteach
About guys in general? I like their shoulders. :D And I like watching guys interact with each other, I love when they're like "hey man, sup man, how's it going man" hahahha. I also love seeing guys being sweet with kids/animals/their girlfriends.

Specifically I love guys who are gregarious and outgoing, to balance out my shyness. Guys who are witty but not snarky, who have a passion for something (don't care what it is, just gotta love something). I love when a guy knows more about my favourite hobbies/interest than me but is not a douche about it (the latter part makes it rare). And guys with nice jawlines.

My favourite thing about girls is the bonding you do with drunk chicks in the bathroom at a bar. Mostly I'm glad to be a girl because girls are so loving and affectionate with their friends, I like that my girlfriends and I can have cuddle piles or hold hands and it's never weird.

so i have this best friend who likes me but she sees me as a sister, but we cuddle and lay on each others chests and we play with each others hair, and we hold hands in public... and everywhere we go people are like okay strange a girl and a girl is holding hands, but we don't feel weird about it. but when it comes to a guy best friend and you hold hands people giving you a look like your dating because your so close to him. but any ways back to what i like in a guy... i like a guy who is sweet, nerdy, caring, romantic, who has a sense of humor, a guy who can make me smile and laugh, a guy who is a gentlemen and has manners. a guy who isnt a douche bag, but now days that seems to be all men... coming from what i have witnessed and experienced first hand. but yeah i also like a guy who has nice eyes and perfect jawline, a cute button nose and green eyes or blue... and dark hair or blonde.. lately i have been having a thing for guys who have tattoos and gauges and long dark hair and blue eyes.. idk something about them makes my jaw drop.

• Helpful!
Reactions: eyeteach
VenusDarkStar I have to admit I like reading your posts. I guess I'm just a normal guy but knowing specifics about someone is a cool thing to read. I mean, reading about what you really think instead and like instead of playing a guessing game, well, you get MAJOR props for that.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: VenusDarkStar_MFC
Well beyond the physical, things I find attractive in BOTH sexes.
Sense of humor
Knows how to cook
Can chill in the same room while being able to do our own thing
Good taste in music
oh and legs. I love man and lady legs. :cat:

As for men, physically
skinny guys (I find all body types attractive, but a skinny guy just does something for me)
chest hair
mop-top hair do
nice shoes
(not having these isn't a deal breaker, they're just things I notice right away)

And for ladies
Soft curves (again, I love all types, but I just get drawn to softness)
tall women
glasses
full lips

Or from either side, I prefer somebody who has looks that are a tad unconventional. Like, I love crooked teeth and silly tattoos.

BTW Amber, great topic!
I was confused by this, since the OP's name is Venus.

Then I looked at the MFC profile, and I can say I'm a little confused by the name... (did you get the idea from my room or is that legitimately your own nickname @VenusDarkStar_MFC ? Ambear is my bear, and AmBearCat is my "character" when I put on my fuzzy hat and dance.)

Okay let me try and get into serious mode. I like a nice warm smile; someone that doesn't mind when I hold the door open for her or sit after she does; has a playful personality yet is passionate when it comes to her views and knows that even if I don't agree I definitely respect her point of view. I've dated girls in all shapes and sizes so I don't have a particular body shape, per se. I like dark hair, maybe not midnight black but if a girl has brown or dirty blonde hair I tend to notice. Blue or green eyes, but I have met some girls with the biggest prettiest brown eyes you ever seen and was interested. I like when she's honestly happy to hear from me and when I wake in the morning I have a message waiting from her wishing me a good day.

I'm just not very good at this, I tend to be more put going in pm's....so I'm just gonna slink back over ------> and be myself.

An awesome butt
Being sexually on the same wavelength as me - like I want to be WOW'd every time we fuck and not know what is going to happen until it happens!
Someone that likes the same stuff as me
Someone that makes me do that stupid grin you get when you really like someone
Someone that can accept my flaws
Someone that will cook with me
Someone that is intellectual and isn't afraid to show it (brains are a massive turn on)

whats your favorite thing about the opposite sex and why?

So favourite thing...or favourite list of things?

but any ways back to what i like in a guy... i like a guy who is sweet, nerdy, caring, romantic, who has a sense of humor, a guy who can make me smile and laugh, a guy who is a gentlemen and has manners. a guy who isnt a douche bag, but now days that seems to be all men... coming from what i have witnessed and experienced first hand. but yeah i also like a guy who has nice eyes and perfect jawline, a cute button nose and green eyes or blue... and dark hair or blonde.. lately i have been having a thing for guys who have tattoos and gauges and long dark hair and blue eyes.. idk something about them makes my jaw drop.

My favourite quality in the opposite sex...would have to be when I meet a girl with an adventurous spirit, that girl who is a little bit wild (not in the sense of wild parties, more like, goes canyoning and hiking, and treks through Nepal).

I like meeting women who have a wide variety of interests and passions in things that I don't share, at first. One example in regards to the cam model community, some cam models I've found are vehemently involved and invested into caring for animals! And their experiences moved me to the point of reaching out and wanting to do the same. I'm still researching into a few organizations particularly ones caring for combat canines/military working dogs. That's what attracts me the most about the opposite sex when they're generous with their passions and I learn more about it from them then adopt it as my own.

It makes me so much more grateful that I met them even if things don't work out between us I'll at least have a positive, enriching part of them that's with me always, and to hopefully pass on to another person later in life.

An open, fun personality. She may or may not be a genuine beauty queen and I could not care less. If she has a playful side I find that attractive. Someone with a heart that puts the needs of others ahead of herself, again that tells me a lot about just who she. Someone who is genuinely passionate and honestly gets the heart jumps when I call, or text, or message her in some other way.

First and foremost, they need to have a good personality. If someone's a dick I just can't find them attractive no matter how many physically sexy attributes they have.

Same sex: Flirty smile & boobs are good :)
Red hair is very appealing on both genders.
Guys: I like a nice round bum & a hairy chest :)

Dudes: The way they wrap their wrap their hands around me and slowly pull my waist/ass into them.
Ladies: A side eye-glance with a hint of trouble. Also really nice skin.

I like emotionally strong, slender, feminine, graceful women. On the opposites thing, my body shape is heavy, strong, and square, so no surprise I like slim light looks.

A fierce but sweet personality suits me best. I need people around me I can talk to who wont let me dominate them, but who has empathy for others. Strength not aggression/ selfishness.

I like guys who speak to men and women generally the same. Like, they can be themselves around both genders. I also like glowing personalities and guys who enjoy playing video games. Pretty much, my boyfriend is my best friend who I fuck.

And also happens to be really attractive.

Reactions: TacoBelle
I like their hands. They're always so much more... Scarred and rugged than ours. Maybe it's a biological thing. Maybe it's from opening so many jars for me. Oh and forearms and asses. Guy asses are so hot. Also their chicken legs. I can't help but laugh whenever I see how different their fat distribution is from ours. Men are like... magical and foreign to me.

Oh yeah I'm definitely straight

Status
Not open for further replies.