AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Orgasm - yes or no ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2010
Hi again,

want to ask to the big roud here - do u cam girls get rea orgasm ?
Actually my gf swear and promised me that she never had, since it would affect me alot if she would.

But exidently i already saw some illigal recoreded videos of my gf and it really seems like she gets some fun (orgasm) there.

Since this i lost trust about this, becaus i know she lie in some things with me (stupid, but we did deal some "rules" before she startet to work, but already nearly all was broke :cry: )

so i dont know, i start to have big trouble with her work but thats not the matter here, do u girls cum at work and do u know any who dont cum at work and just fake ?

Yes we really cum and yes there are models who fake. But some are very good and youd never know the difference!

Most the guys I get in cam shows are rude and order me around, and the things they tell me to do, I don't really enjoy, so I'd never orgasm from it anyway. But if people just let me do what I want, then I actually get to enjoy it/orgasm. There's only one guy on MFC that lets me do that though, lol, all the others are bossy meanies, pfft. But that's okay coz it just makes the shows for the one member even more special. :D

My husband doesn't mind me camming, he doesn't mind me enjoying myself and stuff. The only thing he doesn't like, is if I give freebies to people. Like if I met a guy not from camming, so he never paid me, and then I went on cam for free. He sees that as wrong. But if I'm getting paid for it, he sees it as work, so it's okay.

If you think about your rule of your girlfriend not being able to orgasm, if you think about it, it's going to be a bit hard for her if she plays with herself and is enjoying it. What, do you want her to turn some switch off and hate all cam shows instead?
It's a bit mean telling someone who plays with themself for a living, that there not allowed to orgasm from it, lol.

Its not like i "dont allow" her. Just i asked her and she say she never did and cant feel any good feeling while doing this.

But honestly it would disturb me ALOT if she would cum, just because idont want she share that with other.

I cant contrll that all, specially since she dont work at home - all i can do is try to believe her.

Anyway, ur husband surprise me, but i guess thats the best kind of guy a cam girl can get ;)

Maybe you could try think the same way, that what she does, whether she enjoys it/cums or not, it's WORK.
It's not like she's enjoying herself in cam shows coz she really likes the guy and wants to meet him/hump him. She's doing it coz it's what she's paid to do, coz it's her job.
Maybe she lied about it coz she knew it'd upset and annoy you. Maybe she does try not to orgasm, but it's really hard to play with yourself and NOT orgasm sometimes!
I don't know how mens willies work, but could you have sex with someone, and not cum, and somehow hold it in? I'm sure it must be pretty hard to do!

sure u are right in this, i actually dont know and will never know, only thing i can do is believe her.

As u might see, for me her work gets troublesome, becaus iam not someone who say dosnt matter, as long u are near me.

Anyway, the only reason why i register up here is because of her.

I wouldnt have a problem with the fact that i would stroke at cam or something, i could do the work too, haha. Just no one wants to see male camboys and actually i earn pretty well, to bad that she dont accept ANY help from me.

Wellllllllll but what i noticed, the most girls which are registered here - first work home - second seem to atlast like ther owrk, i watched some profile pages and most of girls here have aloooooooooooooooooooooot of profiles from ther self there and what i read in posts - they dont blush to talk some rude haha "my box" "fuck the hell out of me" and such... :)

maybe this will put your mind at ease a bit...for some girls sometimes it can be exciting but like AngelicTease said, a lot of times the guy wants a rough totally not fun for the model show lol and its really not fun. Its kind of like men who are happy in their relationship but enjoy a playboy magazine now and then, its exciting and nice to day dream but at the end of the day if your happy with that other person it doesnt make you feel nearly the same. And making yourself cum, in my opinion( even if the guy on cam is attractive) doesnt do what gettn down and dirty with your man does ;)

What is saw exited her alot LOL.

But really, i cant proof anything. I just saw this videos and they make me run crazy becaus it seem so real. But she say its her work to look happy and such, so really, all i can do is to trust her or shut the fuck up.

I know the reason she does that work is not fun or be lazy for something else. She did study and everything, but since its russia u dont earn alot even with study. She have to support her mom and her grandma and grand dad (since her dad is always drunk and doing trouble and do not work, same with mom, so she is only one earning money). Sure she is not poor, since she really earns not bad (500 regular - some nights much better, sometimes 2000 dollar in just 2 hours). I say SHE becaus we dont life in a flat together.

Ah well, alot more details which make it more complicated, but diont like the fact to post all about my relation in a board haha

It sounds like your girl took the fake root of camming, and I mean no offense to that. It's just that if she is truly acting the whole time, yeah, she's not going to enjoy it. I always pity girls like that, but I kind of am out of pity lately.

Do you know you much it would suck to shove things up you all day with no pleasure at all?

Ugh.

It might ruin her sex life off work too, which can bother you I'm sure. Having stuff up her might become more of a work thing.

I'd sit her down and talk to her dude. Don't try to get her to quit of course because you can't do that, but still...

Why shouldn't she cum? You do know that if she orgasms, she'll get tighter, right? Wouldn't you want your girlfriend to be in pleasure, or would you rather deny her that?

I don't see the point in it, really. If you force her to fake her orgasms, she'll start faking them in bed too. She'll lose connection with that part of her body.

Orgasms are awesome, yeah, but they're not something you can -only- have when you're with your partner. That's like telling guys it's cheating to jerk off.

Besides, if you encourage her to relax and enjoy the masturbation, or hell, even bring toys into bed to help her associate things as pleasure instead of "just work," she'd be so much happier. Don't you want her to be happy?

One of my pet peeves is watching extremely over the top fake orgasms. If you're going to fake it, try a more subtle route, is what I say.

Sorry that wasn't exactly on topic, but I watched one (in free chat, nonetheless) yesterday that had me feeling embarrassed for the model, but even more embarrassed at all the members who believed that it was real.

So in your girl's defense... there are a few things that I thought I'd never do on cam when I first started. Everything changes once you get on cam and learn the ropes. There's a chance that she'll one day make herself orgasm and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Don't be jealous, it's a natural occurrence of the female body. She doesn't love you any less if she orgasms from toys in front of an audience.

I don't fake my orgasms... but that doesn't mean there aren't girls who do.

I do, however, exaggerate my orgasms. I'm weird... my body can orgasm without me enjoying one minute of it. I've also had purely mental orgasms, and purely emotional orgasms. The best is when all three intersect to give me a mind-blowing, joyous burst of pleasure from every angle. I ONLY get that with Master. Only ever have.

On cam, I get physical, and sometimes mental orgasms. When my body orgasms, there's not much to tell it's happening. I tense. That's about it. Sometimes that makes my back arch, and a little grunt escape. Often my face gets red, and my nipples pop out. But half the time, I enjoy a VERY good cum, and a minute later the guy says "please cum for me" and I'm like but I did... So, I enhance it a bit. I moan and squeak, even though that's often not a natural part of my process. I will say it does make it more enjoyable to me.

When it's a mental one, it's because they've said they wanted me to cum but my body just won't, so I force the cum. I want to cum, just my body won't for some reason. Same thing happens as with the physical cum, except there's always grunts involved.

When it's both mental and physical, that's the best I can get on cam. And it is very enjoyable, but it's not the same as an emotional cum. The emotional cum can only happen with the man I love.

So maybe she's faking it. Maybe she's forcing it. Maybe she's enjoying it. Just know that there's nothing in the world that compares to cumming with a partner you truly care about. If you've ever been in love, you know what I mean. If you haven't, you're clueless, and probably don't believe me. "Cum is cum" is so very very false.

Oh, jeez.
More posts that scream you're not confident in your relationship. You really shouldn't involve yourself in her camming career.
It doesn't matter if she cums or not.
Hopefully, for her sake, she does. It's not like another guy is fucking her.
She's sticking a toy meant for pleasuring in her vagina.
God forbid it feels good - right?!

I truly orgasm about 90% of the time. Other times my body just isn't quite feeling it!

I think it's truly bizarre that a man wouldn't want a woman to cum, that's so backwards to me.

Thank god I choose real life lovers who are emotionally equipped to deal with real life and have highly functional adult relationships.

I would personally have zero tolerance for that kind of shenanigans. ("shenanigans" is a North American word for bullshit)

:)

I've had plenty of female partners who wanted me to never ever cum. EVER. Then again I tend to attract the worst kind of women... thankfully I get the good boys so I'm not totally SOL.

jebbaz said:
I've had plenty of female partners who wanted me to never ever cum. EVER. Then again I tend to attract the worst kind of women... thankfully I get the good boys so I'm not totally SOL.

Never cum? Like, not even for her? Damn, that's... wtf...

Don't they know that it's literally GOOD for you to cum? That people who cum on a regular basis are more physically and mentally sound than those who don't? Especially the mentally bit...

Methinks your girls need a good cum. That tends to lighten a woman's mood and put her in more of a mind to be pleasing, rather than "memememe" all the time. :p

Thanks for answers, even when some get pissed off from my posts :p

Its not like its a problem for me if she would cum, just if she would do on work.

Becaus its just work, i do my work to and maybe not only good things, but its my work and i do them because i have to - but if u ask me, its not needed for her to cum, since its ONLY work and she repeat often, that its only work and she dont have any contact with any fanboys of her in her real life. (email and something). And about the idea to bring toy to bed with her, actually noo, she dont like toys ;) But she use them at work, because she have to. As far i know, she isnt pushed by studio owner to put single intro her profile. Other girls from studio at mfc dont have single status there. But as far i know, she earns the most there. But have to give 50% to boss, for the cam, the pc and the room and furniture.

And no, english is not my language, i talk 2 languages perfect and 1 not so well, which is english. Buts its enough to atlast have a talk lol.

And about the sex things, we actually dont have sex while she is working, only on her free days or when we make hollidays. She is to tired about sex when done with work and dont even want to talk with me about sex then. Becaus i earn alot in my buisness, we are allowed to make alot of vaccations. I have my own buisness so i can take the time when ever i want, and since she startet to make free shows (only 3 weeks ago she startet that), she earns alot more.

What disturb me, is that we had some deals before all this startet. And now she just abaddon all our rules and do all she wants to. And yes, it disturb me really alot, bcaus i feel alittle lied and betrayed by this, that she dont care for our "limits" anymore. Even some fanboys from her are registered in this forum, as i saw already :pPP

btw, thanks alexlady, for great post. give me some thought about this all, in good way ;)

I just don't understand how you can try to make her not cum for work, what if she told you that you couldn't use your computer, or your car, or a pen for your work (or some other item that is used thru your business day) alot of visitors CAN tell when girls are being made to lie, fake, or even play or cum on cam against their honest feelings. I can understand that you might feel hurt about her breaking some "promises" that you made before hand, but this is not a typical job where you can set strict boundaries. In my real job, I can understand if my man says "come straight home from work and don't spend alot of money on lunch" because there are things that could happen. But he doesn't tell me not to drive a forklift, or talk to customers because that would make me bad at my job, therefore loosing $. If you make such a good living owning your business, then why does your girlfriend "have no choice" but to work on cam. AND 50% sounds high for a studio to take...but what do I know, I'm a strong women that respects my man, and he respects me. You need to decide if your going to stay with her regardless of what she does on cam, or are you going to leave because your ego or personality can't handle the jealousy...and YES it IS jealousy. :naughty:

Its not jealous or something.

I dont care, its not real, just she shouldnt share this with others. as i say, they all loosers for me and i dont give a fuck about that, iam not a second jealous since i know they aint important in her life, since she dont have any contact with them out of work...

If your not jealous then you wouldn't be posting all over the forums about how it bothers you. My man doesn't watch me on cam, he knows what I do and he is OK with it. He bought my laptop and my cam, and then got me my new cam. He also helps take my pics. You can deny all you want. we can read that you are jealous. You are lying only to yourself. :snooty: :violin:

Eva_ChangeN said:
If your not jealous then you wouldn't be posting all over the forums about how it bothers you. My man doesn't watch me on cam, he knows what I do and he is OK with it. He bought my laptop and my cam, and then got me my new cam. He also helps take my pics. You can deny all you want. we can read that you are jealous. You are lying only to yourself. :snooty: :violin:

This.

Eva_ChangeN said:
Double this.

Eva_ChangeN said:
Triple this.

Even through the language barrier you are an open book.

Holy Cow! I got a "Triple This"....gotta put that in my year book LOL

Attachments

• holy cow.jpg
    holy cow.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 568
Eva_ChangeN said:

Quadruple this!!!!

Is your girlfriend allowed to masturbate? What if she has a spontaneous orgasm while sleeping and.... GASP.... she's fantasizing about someone else? Does that mean she's violating your "rules" as well? I have woken up to intense orgasms in the middle of the night for no reason whatsoever... and promptly make the snorer next to me help me cum a few more times.... We both masturbate and know about it (and yes, I masturbate off cam, just for fun, too!) and we have an extremely healthy sexual relationship and appetite. The best I've ever had, in fact.

And, since I started camming, I have become even MORE in touch with my body and my husband LOVES it because it is a wonderful benefit to both of us. I am able to attain orgasm in many more ways and he loves it because he understands that it's enjoyable for ME.

It really doesn't sound, to me, like you can handle your girlfriend's position. My husband and I had reverse positions when we got married. He was involved in a business in which I had to trust him [on a much more physical level] and I just did because we built that trust and knew it was strong. You have to have a strong level of trust and understanding to allow your partner to succeed in any type of business that involves anything remotely sexual.

I cum online, a lot. I think there has been 1 or 2 privates where the requests were so intricate that I just couldn't achieve full orgasm and so I didn't get to cum. Other than that, when I say I'm cumming, I'm cumming.

There are certain things you can't fake. For me, it's the spasms. LOL. They start in my pussy and emanate outward. I am also extremely multiorgasmic and cum numerous times in a row-- especially after the first time I cum.

I don't know how a woman could honestly play for an extended period of time and not orgasm. I know it's possible, but it'd be hard to resist, if you did know how to make yourself cum.

Personally, I HOPE your girlfriend is cumming and enjoying it! Sex is not a bad thing, it makes for healthy, happy people. Best of luck to you!

I hope your girl cums a lot while in a private show while watching me on cam. I bet she imagines you're me while she's with you too.

Keithy said:
I hope your girl cums a lot while in a private show while watching me on cam. I bet she imagines you're me while she's with you too.

The guy may be a creep and unable to keep his mouth shut about his private life, but we don't know his girlfriend, and she doesn't know us. Let's leave her out of this, shall we?

Reactions: MadJohnson
Status
Not open for further replies.