AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OSB issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2017
Romania
Twitter Username
@SophiestiqueX
MFC Username
SophiestiqueM
Chaturbate Username
Sophiestique
Hello, is here anyone having issues lately with connection OSB to chaturbate? I keep getting an error "Failed to connect to server" I havent changed anything in settings... also it works in mfc and bonga.... If u have some suggestions, thank you

Hello, is here anyone having issues lately with connection OSB to chaturbate? I keep getting an error "Failed to connect to server" I havent changed anything in settings... also it works in mfc and bonga.... If u have some suggestions, thank you
Yes had the same issue, at your stream settings set server to global backup, that worked for me

Upvote 0
I've been using Global Backup server for several months because I figure most people wouldn't bother changing it from the default. I also generate a new token key before I start streaming every time. I rarely have issues.
Is there a point in changing the key everytime ornoccasionally?

Upvote 0
Is there a point in changing the key everytime ornoccasionally?
As far as I'm aware, there's no reason to change your streamkey unless it's possible someone else got access to it. It's like changing your front door locks every day when you're the only person who has the key.

Upvote 0
Thx for the advice, i changed it to global back up, but couldnt help to notice there is a server closer to my location, would it help to use that one, maybe?
You can always try

Upvote 0
Thx for the advice, i changed it to global back up, but couldnt help to notice there is a server closer to my location, would it help to use that one, maybe?
I would suggest using the closest server if chatur gives you the option. Maybe you have any free-type VPNs running? Since they kinda get things all messed up when it comes to streaming. But dunno, it is a trial and error most of the time )

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.